Audiocodes Mediant 1000B M1KB-D3-2AC
The Audiocodes Mediant M1KB-D3-2AC Hybrid Media Gateway is a modular, compact and cost-effective media gateway solution which has been designed to interface between TDM and IP networks in enterprises or small-scale carrier locations. The compact Mediant 1000 modular gateway is extremely scalable and supports multiples of 1, 2 or 4 E1/T1/J1 spans or 1 to 24 analog ports in various FXS/FXO configurations. The Mediant 1000 also supports mixed digital/analog configurations. The M1KB-D3-2AC has a quad T1/E1 span voice module installed and has 5 empty bays that can be used for Audiocodes Voice Modules. Each M1KB can handle up to 4 T1/E1 and multiple analog voice modules. The M1KB-D3-2AC also has dual power supplies.
Audiocodes M1KB Overview:
The Mediant 1000B is based on VoIPerfect, AudioCodes' underlying, best-of-breed, media gateway core technology for all of its products. The Mediant 1000B provides superior voice-technology for connecting legacy telephone and PBX systems to IP networks, as well as seamless connection of the IP-PBX to the PSTN. In addition to operating as a pure media gateway, the Mediant 1000B can also host partner applications and serve as an IP-PBX platform via an OSN3 Module. The Mediant 1000B is fully interoperable with multiple vendor gateways, Softswitches, gatekeepers, proxy servers, IP phones, Session Border Controllers and firewalls.
The Mediant 1000B matches the density requirements for small locations while meeting enterprises' and service providers’ demands for scalability. The compact Mediant 1000B Modular Gateway is extremely scalable and supports multiples of 1, 2, or 4 E1/T1/J1 spans, 4 to 20 BRI ports or 1 to 24 analog ports in various FXO/FXS configurations. The Mediant 1000B also supports mixed digital/analog with media processing capabilities such as conferencing, play/record configurations.
The Mediant 1000B can support a variety of telephony interfaces. The digital module can be configured as regular E1/T1/J1 interfaces, with up to 1 or 2 paired spans acting as life-line interfaces for switching to the PSTN in case of power failure or network problems. The analog module is available as regular FXS or FXO interfaces, where 1 FXS line can be used as a life-line interface for switching to the PSTN.
The Mediant 1000B extends the flexibility of the Media Gateway family with additional deployment options. The open platform on the Mediant 1000B offers partners the option to host their own applications (e.g., IP-PBX, call center, conferencing and messaging applications) using the OSN (Open Solution Network) Server platform, including a powerful processor and hard disks to provide a complete solution within the Mediant 1000B chassis along with rich SIP gateway features.
Audiocodes M1KB-D3-2AC Features:
- - Interfaces:
- -- Quad T1/E1 span module installed
- -- 5 additional modular bays for voice modules
- -- one active/standby pair of 10/100/1000 Ethernet interfaces
- -- Dual AC Power Supplies
- -Media Processing:
- -- Voice Coders: G.711, G.726, G.727, G.723.1, G.729, GSM FR, MS GSM, iLBC, EG.711, EVRC, QCELP, AMR, GSM EFR, G.722, Independent dynamic vocoder selection per channel.
- -- Echo Cancellation: G.165 and G.168-2002, with 32, 64 or 128 tail length.
- -- Quality Enhancement: Dynamic programmable jitter buffer, VAD, CNG, 802.1p/Q VLAN tagging, DiffServ, voice quality monitoring, G.729B, RTCPXR.
- -- DTMF/MF Transport: Packet side or PSTN side detection and generation, RFC 2833 compliant DTMF relay. Call Progress tones detection and generation.
- -- IP Transport: VoIP (RTP/RTCP) per IETF RFC 3550 and 3551.
- -- Fax and Modem Transport: T.38 compliant (real time fax), Automatic bypass to PCM or ADPCM.
- -- Digital –PSTN Protocols: CAS: MF-R1: T1 CAS (E&M, Loop, Start, Feature Group-D, E911CAMA), E1 CAS (R2 MFC), R1.5 numerous protocol and country variants
- -- ISDN PRI: ETSI/EURO ISDN, ANSI NI2 and other variants (DMS100, 5ESS) QSIG (Basic and supplementary), IUA (SIGTRAN), VN3, VN4, VN6
- -- Analog Signaling: FXS; Caller ID; polarity reversal; metering tones, distinctive ringing, visual message waiting indication, Loop Start, Ground Start
- -Security: IPSEC, HTTPS, TLS (SIPS), SSL, Web access list, RADIUS login and SRTP2
- - Power Supply: 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 1.5A Max, redundant power supply configurations
- - Form Factor: 1U high, 19-inch wide
Adding Voice Modules:
- - Using all Digital Modules the M1KB will support:
- - Control protocols: SIP and H.248
- - Modularity:
- -- Up to 4 modules of 1 E1/T1
- -- Up to 2 modules of 2 E1/T1
- -- Up to 1 module of 4 E1/T1
- -- Up to 5 Modules of 4 BRI (40 sessions)- SIP only
- - Lifeline
- - Using all Analog Modules the M1KB will support:
- - Control Protocols: SIP MGCP
- - Modularity: 1-6 modules 4 ports (Up to 24 ports)
- - Module types: FXS and FXO Ground start or Loop start
- -Mixed interfaces of Analog Digital and BRI CPE MGW on one platform the M1KB will support:
- - Control protocols: SIP
- - Modularity: Up to 4 Trunks with analog lines and BRI (with or without MPM)
- - Flexible mix of digital analog and BRI ports
- # of RJ45 Ports
- # of T1/E1 Ports
- # of VoIP Channels
- Auto Provisioning
- Codec Support
- G.711 u/a law, G.722, G.723, G.726, G.729 a/b, GSM, iLBC
- Digital Signalling Type
- T1, E1
- Echo Cancellation Support
- G.165, G.168
- Fax Support
- Future Scalability
- Modular add-ons hardware based
- Media Processing Support
- 6-Analog Slots, 4-Digital Slots
- Peripheral Ports
- Power Adapter Included
- Protocol Support
- SIP, H.323, MEGACO
- Provisioning Method
- HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, TFTP, WEB GUI, Telnet, CLI, BootP, RADIUS
- PSTN Lifeline / Failover
- Redundant Power Supply Option
- Voice Signalling Method
- VN4, ISDN, ETSI/EURO ISDN, ANSI, NI2, PRI, T1 CAS, E1 CAS
- # of RJ45
Andria BauneeDirect: 716-531-4219
Why Pay $8,214.99 for the Audiocodes Mediant 1000B M1KB-D3-2AC?
Scalable “pay-as-you-grow” modular architecture
Cost-efficient for low density gateways
Employs AudioCodes VoIPerfect technology for outstanding voice quality