CyberData 010935 VoIP Outdoor Intercom
The CyberData VoIP Outdoor Intercom 010935 is a Power-over-Ethernet PoE 802.3af and Voice-over-IP VoIP door entry device that easily connects into existing local area networks LANs with a single cable connection. The Cyberdata outdoor intercom is a great addition to your IP paging system when you need to add security at an entrance that is not manned. Connecting this device to your existing VoIP PBX allows you to speak with a person trying to enter from your desk. Dry relay support allows you connect to remote locks to grant access from your VoIP phone.
CyberData 010935 VoIP Outdoor Intercom Overview
The CyberData VoIP intercom 010935 is compatible with most SIP-based IP PBX servers that comply with the SIP RFC. Its tamper-proof design allows this unit to be mounted securely and safely.
CyberData 010935 VoIP Outdoor Intercom Features
- PoE 802.3af enabled Powered-over-Ethernet
- SIP or multicast support
- Dual-speed Ethernet 10/100 Mbps
- Full-duplex voice operation
- Network web management
- Network adjustable speaker volume
- Network adjustable mic sensitivity
- Network downloadable firmware
- Doubles as a paging speaker
- Tamper-proof design
- Dry relay contact for auxiliary control
- Two-way hands-free communications
- Configurable relay-on time
Didn't find the VoIP Paging equipment you were looking for?
Check out these other CyberData
VoIP Paging products.