Grandstream GXP1405 2-Line PoE VoIP Phone
The Grandstream GXP1405 is a 2-line SIP phone that features a 128x40 graphical LCD, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive softkeys, dual PoE-enabled network ports, and 3-way conference.The GXP1405 boasts HD quality audio via the G.722 codec and optimized hardware making the sound from both the handset and the speakerphone exceptional. The GXP1405 is positioned perfectly for small businesses using PoE Switching.
Grandstream GXP1405 2-Line PoE VoIP Phone Overview
The GXP1400 delivers superior HD audio quality, rich and leading edge telephony features, personalized information and customizable application service, automated provisioning for easy deployment, advanced security protection for privacy, and broad interoperability with most 3rd party SIP devices and leading SIP/NGN/IMS platforms. This PoE VoIP phone is the perfect choice for small-to-medium businesses looking for a high quality, feature rich IP phone with affordable cost.
Grandstream GXP1405 Features:
- 128x40 pixel graphical LCD display
- 2 line keys with dual-color LED (1 SIP account and up to 2 call appearances), 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 3-way conference
- HD wideband handset, hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
- Phonebook with up to 500 contacts and call history with up to 200 records
- Automated personal information service (e.g., local weather), personalized music ring tone/ring back tone
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100Mbps network ports, integrated PoE
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file via TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS, SRTP and TLS for advanced security protection, 802.1x for media access control
Didn't find the VoIP phone you were looking for?
Check out these other Grandstream Phones:
- # of Lines
- High Definition
- Backlit Display
- Color Display
- Touchscreen Display
- Protocols Supported
- # of Ethernet Ports
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af), Power Supply Included
- Headset Interface
- EHS Support
Darren HartmanDirect: 866-675-8461
Why Pay $55.00 for the Grandstream GXP1405?
128x40 graphical LCD display
Dual switched 10/100Mbps PoE ports
HD handset with support for wideband audio