November 1st, 2017, Xorcom, a privately-held IP-PBX manufacturer, released their latest version of PBX, CompletePBX 5.0.34. This version includes a lot of new features such as Global Search Results, SIP PnP, Extension Sources and more fixes and improvements in other areas. Let’s take a peek really quickly.
SIP Plug-and-Play (SIP PnP) allows SIP phones to immediately locate the PBX on the network and receive settings from Endpoint Manager without any special actions on the user’s side
- Extension sources revealed via a new Relations tab
- Improved PBX Global Search results
- Each kind of entity is now marked by its own color to make it easy for the user to quickly see what type of item is being shown. Placement, size, and shape were optimized. Redundant icons were removed.
- User Time zone automatically set to System Time zone
- Users got “asterisk” as caller ID for unknown SIP callers.
- Unanswered queue calls left empty recording files.
- Wrong time/date on CDR reports.