New Digium Digital Cards Feature PCI Versions with TE236 and TE436
Digium has expanded on their previous TE23x series with the new addition of TE236 and TE436 digital telephony cards.
These new cards still have the same low profile and half-length design that you’re used to and are available in both dual span and quad span formats with optional hardware echo cancellation.
The echo cancellation cards are denoted by the “BF” at the end of the model number (TE236BF, for example).
- 2 x RJ48 Interface Ports
- Up to 48 (T1/J1) or 60 (E1) simultaneous calls
- Selectable T1, E1, or J1 Mode
- PCI 3.3V/5.0V
- Hardware Echo Cancellation with TE236BF model
- 4 x RJ48 Interface Port
- Up to 96 (T1/J1) or 120 (E1) simultaneous calls
- Selectable T1, E1 or J1 Mode
- PCI 3.3V/5.0V
- Hardware Echo Cancellation with TE436BF model
Who Are These For?
The TE236 and TE436 cards are designed for:
- Enterprise level phone systems,
- VoIP conversion from legacy PBX,
- IVR trees,
- Meet-Me Conference bridges,
- VoIP Gateways
- Calling card platforms
Warranty and Satisfaction Guarantee
Digium products are backed by a 5-year warranty and the risk-free Digium Exceptional Satisfaction Program (ESP):
Under the Exceptional Satisfaction Program (ESP) risk-free, Digium Quality Guarantee, Digium® will refund the purchase price of any qualifying telephony card, Switchvox appliance, Asterisk Add-on, Digium Phone, Gateway, or R-Series to any customers who are not 100% satisfied that the Digium product(s) they purchased performed as designed.
For more information call us today at 800-398-8647 or reach out to one of our VoIP Experts.