Grandstream’s DECT IP Phones Are Now Fully Compliant with BroadSoft!
Today Grandstream, a leading manufacturer of IP communication solutions, announced that their new DECT IP phones (DP Series) are now fully compatible with BroadSoft! Now BroadSoft service providers and their customers are able to expand their solution and enjoy the seamless interoperability between Grandstream’s DP series DECT phones and BroafSoft’s platform.
About Grandstream’s New DP Series DECT Phones
The DP Series includes the DP730 and DP722, two powerful DECT handsets, and the DP752, a long-range DECT base station that supports outdoor range of up to 400 meters. Grandstream’s long-range mobility solution is a great addition and option for any business, warehouse, retail, and residential environment who are in need of a cost-efficient wireless solution!
More BroadSoft Compliant Grandstream Solutions
Grandstream’s BroadSoft compliant solutions include the GXP Series IP phones, the GXV Series video phones, the GVC series conferencing systems and more! See a full list below:
- GXP series of IP phones
- GXV series of IP Video Phones for Android™
- GVC series of video conferencing systems and devices
- GAC2500 Audio Conferencing Phone
- WP820 Wi-Fi cordless IP phone
- DP series of DECT Cordless IP Phones
- GXW series of VoIP gateways
- HT series of Analog Telephone Adapters (ATAs)