How to Sell Grandstream’s WP Series WiFi Phones
We were excited to host a webinar with Grandstream this month to talk about their new WP Series WiFi phones and how all Grandstream devices work together to build a WiFi communication network!
Grandstream’s WP Series WiFi Phones
Grandstream’s WP Series offers portable, cordless WiFi IP phones. These compact and lightweight WiFi phones come with 2 SIP accounts, seamless roaming support, dual-band WiFi and more advanced features:
- Portable, Cordless Wi-Fi IP phones
- Dual-band Wi-Fi, 2 lines/SIP accounts
- Offers simple and manageable scalability
- Seamless roaming support
- Compact and lightweight
- WP810: The most affordable Wi-Fi IP phone on the market
What’s the difference between Grandstream WP810 & WP820?
The WP Series includes two WiFi phones, the WP810 & WP820. The WP820 is an enterprise version of the WP Series. It runs on Android 7, offers longer talk time (7.5 hours), larger screen (2.4’’), built-in Bluetooth, and more advanced features. See a comparison chart below:
The WP Series is ideal for remote workers for several reasons:
- Highest-quality wireless phones for remote workers
- Most homes have Wi-Fi access
- Easy to setup and seamless roaming
- OpenVPN client built-in
- Lightweight and compact – easy to transport
- Keep in touch with co-workers: PTT & 2 lines
- Later: Expands office network with wireless voice
- WP810: Scalable solution for Enterprise, Medical, logistics, security, etc.
The WP Series also integrates well with other Grandstream devices including the Access Points, Door Phones, Security Camera, and more. Building a true wireless environment with Grandstream is easy and secure!
Download our presentation slides here to learn more about the WP Series, cool features, and competitive analysis.
Call one of our VoIP solutions consultants at 1-800-398-8647 today to learn more!