How To Successfully Integrate Microsoft Teams With CyberData SIP Endpoints
As daily active users of Microsoft teams have nearly doubled since 2020, Microsoft Teams has become one of the most popular business communication platforms. In this month’s webinar, we covered how you can take advantage of CyberData’s SIP endpoints with Microsoft Teams. Here’s a recap:
How to Integrate Cyberdata on Microsoft Teams Platform
CyberData & Ribbon Communications
Using CyberData devices on the Microsoft Teams platform requires an intermediary device to communicate between Microsoft Teams and the CyberData hardware.
Ribbon communications makes a great set of on-prem SBC’s (Session Border Controllers). They make it easy to integrate seamlessly with 3rd party endpoints from CyberData and Microsoft Teams!
- Primarily known for on premise SBCs
- Have both on premise and cloud-based SBC options
- Large offering range of options: 192 – 75,000 sessions
- Extremely reliable and certified for Microsoft Teams integration
CyberData & RingCentral Cloud PBX
While CyberData offers numerous SIP-enabled IP paging endpoints with analog outputs, the SIP Paging Adapter (SPA) was specifically designed for interfacing IP phone systems such as RingCentral Cloud PBX to legacy analog overhead paging infrastructures.
- Hosted PBX Provider
- Easy Microsoft Teams integration with Direct Routing
- Provides PBX features and Teams capability
- Cost effective for small businesses with a pay per seat option
- One time setup fee, no direct routing cost for use with Microsoft Teams
CyberData Microsoft Teams Solutions
Check out these CyberData paging solutions for Microsoft Teams integration:
- IP Paging
- SIP IP66 Indoor/Outdoor Horn – ideal for warehouse and outdoor paging
- SIP Talkback Speaker – alerting and two-way communication
- SIP Outdoor RGB (Multi-color) strobe – perfect for loud environments
- Multicast Wall Mount Speaker – cost saver!
- SIP Outdoor Intercoms
- Onboard relay for connecting to door strike
- Simple options, press a button and the intercom calls a predetermined number
- IP65-rated, suitable for any environment
- Keypad versions add extra features
Learn more about CyberData’s mass notification systems at www.voipsupply.com or simply raise your phone and give us a call at 1-800-398-8647!