RingCentral is a publicly traded provider of cloud-based VoIP systems for businesses. It serves over 350,000 organizations with its innovative and secure VoIP solution to connect employees, boost work efficiency, and strengthen customer relationships.
Thier cloud-based business phone service and virtual PBX includes a comprehensive set of business features that unify voice, video, and collaboration, conferencing, fax, and more.
About RingCentral for Microsoft Teams
RingCentral for Microsoft Teams allows users to use Teams on the web or the Teams desktop app. Users are able to make voice calls, send SMS and host video meetings all within Teams interface.
- Access the RingCentral Chrome extension from the Teams UI.
- Make and receive calls with WebRTC.
- Send SMS messages, access voicemails, and send faxes.
- View your RingCentral contacts and call history details.
- Schedule or launch a RingCentral Video or audio conference.
- Set RingCentral as your preferred communications provider for SMS, meetings, and calls while working in Teams.
Utilize the RingCentral native bot to:
- Make an outbound call
- Start a RingCentral Video meeting
- Schedule a RingCentral Video meeting with an auto-generated or customized password
- One of the most recognized service providers of UC, messaging, collaboration and conferencing
- Solid integration with leading CRM packages and support apps: Salesforce, Zendesk and more!
- Provide services internationally in multiple countries
Popular RingCentral VoIP features