The Latest and Greatest in VoIP DECT 6.0 Phones
It seems that more and more VoIP manufacturers are producing DECT 6.0 VoIP phones. Below is a short run down of a couple of the new and best DECT 6.0 phones on the market today.
This Panasonic DECT system consists of the KX-TGP600G Base station and the KX-TPA60 wireless handset. The KX-TGP600 has the ability to handle up 8 handsets and 8 simultaneous calls. This system has a typical range of up to 400 feet but can be increased with the Panasonic KX-A406 DECT repeater with an average range of 160 feet. The panasonic DECT system can handle up to 6 repeaters for one base station.
- 1.8-inch, 65,000-color TFT display on cordless handset
- High-quality wideband voice
- Noise reduction
- Up to 500 phonebook
- 200 hours standby time / 11 hours talk time
- Compatible with various optional handset types
The snom M325 is a DECT solution offering the ability to expand up to 20 handsets for one single base station. Offering the average DECT range of 400 feet indoors the range can be expanded with the addition of up to 3 snom M5 DECT repeaters. The snom M325 consists of a base station (not sold separately) and the snom M25 wireless handset.
- Up to 5 parallel calls
- 75 hours standby and 7 hours talk time
- Base Station is Wall mountable
- Handling of up to 2 simultaneous calls
- Compatible with snom M65 handset
Yealink W56P Wireless DECT Phone
The Yealink W56P comes standard with a base station (not sold separately) and a Yealink W56H wireless handset. The wireless DECT handset offers a 2.4” color display and a single base can handle up to 5 handsets. With an extended battery life and light weight design the user will be able to field calls from all over the office for an entire work day.
- Talk time – 30 hours
- Standby time – 400 hours
- 10 min of charging = 2 hours of talk time
- Paging, intercom, auto answer
- Call hold, call transfer, 3-way conferencing
- Compatible with Yealink W52H DECT handset
Grandstream DP720 and DP750
The newest Grandstream DECT solution is sold separately at a very cost-friendly price. The Grandstream DECT solutions allows up to 5 DP720 DECT cordless handsets paired to a single DP750 base station.
- Up to ten SIP accounts per system
- Automated provisioning options
- Supports advanced telephony features
- 3-way audio conferencing
- Zero Config if used with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs
When you implement DECT 6.0 technology into your office it can have many benefits. Allowing yourself to move about the office from room to room and still be able to handle calls. If you have questions about DECT or anything VoIP related contact our solution specialists at 1-800-398-8647 or [email protected]