New Beta Testing: Grandstream GXW4501 E1/T1/J1 Digital VoIP Gateway
Grandstream announced that they are now accepting applications for beta testing on the new GXW4501 E1/T1/J1 Digital VoIP Gateway! The GXW4501 will soon be Grandstream’s first digital gateway.
If you are an eager candidate with extensive experience working with E1/T1/J1 digital VoIP gateways, apply through Grandstream’s beta center here! The deadline to apply is December 18th, 2018.
Key Features of Grandstream’s GXW4501 Digital Gateway:
- E1/T1/J1 Digital VoIP Gateway for integrating digital PSTN and ISDN trunks with VoIP networks
- 1 software-configurable E1/T1/J1 port and supports PRI, SS7 and MFC R2
- Dual Gigabit network ports with a configurable integrated NAT router
- 30 concurrent calls, multi-language voice prompts and T.38 fax
- Automated provisioning by HTTPs/TFTP with XML config files
- Supports nearly all the popular voice codecs including Opus, G.722, G.711, G.729, G.723, iLBC, G.726, GSM-FR and more
- Includes 2 USB 3.0 ports and 1 SD card interface for expandable memory
- The GXW4500 series will offer two additional models that provide 2 or 4 T1/E1/J1 spans and support or 120 concurrent calls