September VoIP Hardware Roundup: Jabra’s Engage 65, Yealink’s CP965 and More!
Get ready for fall with our new VoIP hardware updates! We want to share some exciting new headsets, conferences, wireless dongles and more with you. Let’s check them out:
The Jabra Engage 65 Headset is a professional wireless headset with advanced noise cancellation, all day talk time and the added bonus of an integrated busy light. Users can connect up to two devices to the Engage 65 headset.
Curious about what’s inside the box? Watch our unboxing video to learn about Jabra’s Engage 65!
Have you checked out Yealink’s NEW CP965 conference phone? The CP965 comes with a stylish design and 13 built-in microphones. This device runs on Android 9 and can be paired via Bluetooth or connected via USB for hybrid meeting modes. This product is coming very soon, so check back again!
- Android 9.0
- 5-inch multi-touch screen with 720×1280 resolution
- Optimal HD audio, full duplex technology
- Yealink Noise Proof Technology
- 20-foot (6-meter) and 360-degree voice pickup
- Built-in 12-microphone array for voice pickup
- Built-in 1-microphone array for noise cancellation
Don’t forget to also check out Konftel’s new BT30 Bluetooth Dongle! This ideal dongle extends your wireless Bluetooth connection for wideband audio with your Konftel conferencing products. They are compatible with:
- Konftel 800 Conference Phone
- Konftel 70 Conference Phone
- Konftel C2070 Video Conferencing Bundle
- Konftel C5070 Video Conferencing Bundle