VoIP Network Assessments and Evaluation Services Now Available
VoIP Supply is Now Offering VoIP Network Assessment and Evaluation Packages
VoIP Network Assessment and Evaluation Packages Designed to Take the Guess Work Out of Your VoIP Deployment
Today we announced our newest initiative, and the first leg of our new professional VoIP services roll out; VoIP Network Assessments and Evaluations. Our suite of cost effective VoIP network assessment packages are designed to for those who do not have the in-house technical expertise to design and purchase their own IP PBX system, create technical drawings with documentation, analyze their current data and voice networks, as well as purchase the required hardware, software and telecommunications service components for their VoIP deployment. The VoIP Supply VoIP network assessment and evaluation packages offer a complete and comprehensive set of deliverables that gives businesses of all sizes the ability to make informed decisions about a potential migration to VoIP.
VoIP Supply’s VoIP network assessment and evaluation packages include the following:
- Initial telephone consultation with an IP Communications expert.
- Discussion to determine your goals and basic communications needs.
- Discussion of features that fit your needs/requirements and additional features available to you.
- Technical drawing, in flow chart format, detailing the components of your proposed solution and how they interconnect.
- Details to complement the technical drawing, explaining each hardware, software and service element.
- Discussion and explanation of critical concepts including QoS (Quality of Service), remote user/office setup and integration and PBX dialplan setup (Call routing PSTN and SIP/VOIP).
- Recommendations for both PSTN (Analog POTS, T1/PRI) connectivity, data (DSL, Cable, Fiber, T1/PRI) connectivity, as well as SIP Based VoIP service providers (ITSP).
- Complete quotation for hardware, software, service and accessories.
- Location or a local or national company to assist in the installation of your hardware and software, including network components.
- Pricing discounts on hardware, configuration and support of your installation.
The VoIP network assessment and evaluation packages range in price, from $149.99 for a one to four user small office, to $1999.99 for a large business with 101 to 250 users and come with a 50% package cost reimbursement if the solution components are purchased through VoIP Supply.