AastraLink Pro 160 VoIP Phone System
The AastraLink Pro 160 is a Linux-based appliance that hosts Asterisk® open source PBX software. Targeted for 25 users and under, the AastraLink Pro provides all the standard PBX/Key System features and functionality while leveraging a host of new IP-based services.
AastraLink Pro 160 VoIP Phone System Overview
By simply plugging the AastraLink Pro into an existing LAN (Local Area Network) it’s ready to start communicating without the need of an installation technician. The AastraLink Pro will auto discover and configure any new Aastra phone connected to the system making the need for a service technician to perform moves, adds and changes a thing of the past.
Networking, Teleworking and Scalability The AastraLink Pro grows as your business expands. It can host up to 50 extensions when SIP trunking is used, and up to 9 AastraLink Pro systems can be linked together via IP to create a WAN linked multi site office environment.
Remote tele-working from a home office is as simple as taking an auto discovered AastraLink SIP phone and plugging it into your UPnP enabled home network. With no hidden application license or user costs, or the need of an installation technician,
AastraLink Pro is a cost effective and powerful small business communication system that tightly integrates with the following Aastra SIP phones and expansion modules: 51i, 53i, 55i, 57i, 57i CT, 536M, and 560M, and the newly released 9143, 9480i and 9480i CT.
AastraLink PRO 160 Features and Function:
- Local SIP extensions, remote SIP users and SIP Trunking
- Auto fax detection and routing
- Visual and standard voicemail
- Voicemail to Email notification with audio attachment
- Operator Console
- Auto-attendant (AA) with day/night/holiday scheduling and custom announcements
- Easy to use soft key management via global or local user templates with the ability to print soft key inserts
- XML interface to on board Push Button Input Trigger and Relay Output
- Built in audio in/out circuitry for music on hold and external paging
- Standard PBX/Key system functions such as: Busy Lamp Filed (BLF), Flexible Call Forward (CFB, CFNA, CFA), 3-way Conference Calls (3WC) and Call Park
- Key System emulation of SLA (Shared Line Appearances) (FXO ports only) *
- Enhanced system features such as: Find-Me Follow-Me (FMFM), Directed Call Pickup (DCP), Aastra SIP telephone auto discovery and FXO line monitoring via GUI
- Up to 6 Foreign Exchange Office (FXO) ports for connection to analogue public telephone lines (PSTN). Each FXO is equipped with on-hook CallerID detection and full G.168 echo cancellation
- Form Factor
- # of NIC Ports
- NIC Port Speed
- # of PCI Express Slots
- # of PCI Slots
- Amount of RAM
- Telephony Card Hardware Support
- Software Support
- Aastra Asterisk Based 160 Software
- Mounting Option
- # of FXS Ports
- # of FXO Ports
- # of Digital Ports
- # of Simultaneous Calls
- Up to 24
- # of USB Ports
- CD ROM Drive
- Hot Swappable Hard-Drive Support
- Hot Swappable Power Supplies
- LCD Display
- Peripheral Ports
- Compact Flash
- RAID Capable
- Redundant Power
- Not Available
Darren HartmanDirect: 866-675-8461
Why Pay $729.99 for the AastraLink PRO 160?
Local SIP extensions, remote SIP users and SIP Trunking
Auto-attendant (AA) with day/night/holiday scheduling and custom announcements
Auto fax detection and routing
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Not the greatest.
Very crippled compared to a standard Asterisk install. Lack of queues and hunt groups is disapointing. It seems more difficult to operate than freepbx.
Aastralink Pro 160 working great
Our new system is working great. We are just trying to get used to the new way of doing things. VoIP Supply did a wonderful job with helping me pick out the right solution.
Had it for three months, locks up at least once a week, tech support completely baffled, voicemail is nearly impossible to use and incredibly slow, in short- worst phone system ever. We are replacing it and I can't even sell it on eBay without feeling bad.