Cisco EX60 Personal Video Conferencing System
The Cisco EX60 is a fully integrated personal video conferencing system including codec, 21.5in LCD display, camera, microphone, loudspeakers, and cables. The EX60 is fully compatible with SIP and H.323 standards-compliant telepresence and video conferencing systems. It is optimized for use with Cisco Webex Telepresence hosted video service.
Cisco EX60 Overview
The Cisco TelePresence™ System EX Series transforms the workplace by combining work, communications, and collaboration - all on the desktop with just the touch of a finger. Colleagues can instantly work together whether they are separated by a hallway, a street, or several time zones. As part of the EX Series, the Cisco TelePresence System EX90 and Cisco TelePresence System EX60 support vivid, lifelike 1080p30 video (With premium resolution upgrade license), natural collaboration, and the simplicity of a touch screen interface for a complete solution that helps ensure conversations are more productive.
The Cisco TelePresence System EX Series is an all-in-one tool that streamlines the desktop so you can fluidly move from individual work on your laptop to a quick video call with a colleague, to problem-solving over shared spreadsheets. The EX90 is designed for the team leader or manager for immediate presence with customers, partners, and employees. With the EX60, you can share the power of telepresence throughout the organization, designed especially for the knowledge worker or individual contributor.
Financing options are available - turn your Capital Expenditure into an Operating Expense with our Third-Party leasing options and Net30 Terms.
Contact a Video Conferencing Consultant today at 1(855) 820-8006 or email us at VideoConferencing@voipsupply.com.
Cisco EX60 Features
- ● Native 720p30 resolution
- ● Video resolutions of 1080p30* and 720p60 bring the Cisco TelePresence experience to the desk (*Available with Cisco Premium Resolution Upgrade)
- ● A high-quality 21.5in PC screen with clear high definition resolution enables a transparent, one-tool device to work, meet, and collaborate.
- ● The 8-inch Cisco TelePresence touch screen interface allows for simple control.
- ● Collaboration is natural with high definition content sharing, transparent one-touch sharing of high-definition (HD) content, and a built-in document camera feature.
- ● A Cisco TelePresence PrecisionHD camera enables video clarity and optimal F1.7, 45-65° or 50° field of view.
- ● H.323 and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) with bandwidth up to 6 Mbps point-to-point provide the possibility to establish calls with very high quality.
- ● The system is standards-based for immediate connectivity to anyone regardless of system, from PC video to immersive telepresence, to a meeting room around the globe.
- ● Optimized for Cisco WebEx Telepresence hosted video service.
- Audio Devices
- Integrated Speakerphone, Integrated Microphone
- Audio Encoding
- G.722.1, G.722, G.711
- Bundle Contents
- Display, Codec, Camera, Microphone, Cables
- Data Transfer Rate
- 4 Mbps @ H.323, 4 Mbps @ SIP
- Display Aspect Ratio
- Display Size
- 21.5in Widescreen
- Display Type
- Fast Ethernet, H.323 up to 4Mbps (2 Mbps standard), SIP up to 4 Mbps (2 Mbps standard)
- Product Type
- Video Conference Equipment
- Video Resolution - Content Input
- HD (1280x720)
- Video Resolution - Content Output
- 720p (1280x720)
- Audio Protocols
- Audio error concealment, Automatic gain control, Automatic noise suppression, Headset input for privacy, Instant adaptation echo cancellation, Keyboard noise reduction
- Point to Point
- Dual Camera Capable
- Dual Display Capable
Don StefanieDirect: 716-213-6906
Why Pay $7,629.99 for the Cisco EX60?
Video resolutions of 1080p30 and 720p60 bring the Cisco TelePresence experience to the desk
H.323 and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) with bandwidth up to 6 Mbps point-to-point provide the possibility to establish calls with very high quality
Integrated 21.5in Monitor, camera, speakers, microphone, and codec