Grandstream GXP1100 HD VoIP Phone
The Grandstream GXP1100 is a single line HD VoIP phone. Featuring four programmable keys and seven dedicated function keys, the GXP1100 is an attractively priced basic VoIP phone.
Grandstream GXP1100 HD VoIP Phone Overview
The Grandstream GXP1100 is a next generation small business IP phone that features up to 2 calls with 1 SIP account, 4 programmable keys, and single network port. The GXP1100 delivers superior HD audio quality, leading edge telephony features, automated provisioning for easy deployment, advanced security protection for privacy and broad interoperability with most 3rd party SIP devices and leading SIP/NGN/MMS platforms. The Grandstream GXP1100 it is a perfect VoIP phone for a small business, lobby, and hotel applications for a high quality, basic IP phone with attractive cost.
Grandstream GXP1100 Features and Functions:
- Single SIP account and up to 2 calls
- 4 programmable keys
- HD handset with support for wideband audio
- Single 10/100Mbps network port
- 7 dedicated function keys for Hold, Flash/Call-Waiting, Transfer, Message, Mute, Volume, Dial/Redial
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file, SRTP and TLS for advanced security protection, 802.1x for media access control
Didn't find the VoIP phone you were looking for?
Check out these other Grandstream Phones:
- # of Lines
- High Definition
- Backlit Display
- Color Display
- Touchscreen Display
- Protocols Supported
- # of Ethernet Ports
- Power Supply Included
- Headset Interface
- EHS Support
Brian HyrekDirect: 866-583-0815
Why Pay $45.00 for the Grandstream GXP1100?
HD handset with support for wideband audio
Seven dedicated keys for the most popular telephony features
Great choice for public areas such as a breakroom, lobby and hotel room