Grandstream GXP1105 HD VoIP Phone
The Grandstream GXP1105 is a single line PoE HD VoIP phone. An attractively priced basic PoE VoIP phone, the GXP1105 features four programmable keys and seven dedicated function keys.
Grandstream GXP1105 HD VoIP Phone Overview
The Grandstream GXP1105 is a next generation small business IP phone that features up to 2 calls with 1 SIP account, 4 programmable keys, single network port, and integrated PoE. The GXP1105 VoIP phone delivers superior HD audio quality, leading edge telephony features, automated provisioning for easy deployment, advanced security protection for privacy and broad interoperability with most 3rd party SIP devices and leading SIP/NGN/MMS platforms.
Grandstream GXP1105 Features and Functions:
- Single SIP account and up to 2 calls
- 4 programmable keys
- HD handset with support for wideband audio
- Single 10/100Mbps network port
- Integrated PoE
- 7 dedicated function keys for Hold, Flash/Call-Waiting, Transfer, Message, Mute, Volume, Dial/Redial
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file, SRTP and TLS for advanced security protection, 802.1x for media access control
- Does not include AC Power Supply
Didn't find the VoIP phone you were looking for?
Check out these other Grandstream Phones: