About Sangoma Vega Gateways
Sangoma Vega Gateways provide much of the same functionality as Sangoma board products but they reside outside the server. Noticing that gateway appliances are becoming increasingly popular, Sangoma now offers both options giving you greater flexibility to provide different solutions for different applications.
Sangoma Vega Gateways provide a great range of interconnectivity between traditional analog phone systems (PSTN) and VoIP networks. With high performance at competitive prices, the Sangoma suite of Vega gateways makes a great VoIP solution for connecting service provider access over broadband and DSL networks.
Sangoma Vega Gateways support both North American and European standards and allow businesses to reduce their phone communication costs by routing inter-site calls over their choice of IP network.
Vega Gateways from Sangoma are available in three product lines:
- Vega 50 : For low density analog or BRI connectivity.
- Vega 5000 : For high density analog connectivity up to 50 FXS ports.
- Vega 400 : For high density digital interfaces with multiple T1s or E1s.
Why buy Sangoma Vega Gateways?
- Great flexibility in adapting to new requirements; different solutions for different scenarios.
- Investment protection of existing infrastructure, reduced cost of VoIP adoption, and better ROI.
- Web GUI, remote firmware upgrades, echo cancellation, T.38 fax relay, powerful routing capabilities.