Spectralink DECT (formerly known as KIRK) is one of the world's leading brands of IP DECT technology.
DECT stands for Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications. The DECT standard for wireless telephony is quickly becoming a commonplace in many organizations, offices, hospitals, and industries. The DECT standard holds an advantage over WiFi telecommunications because DECT runs on its own frequency and its own infrastructure, whereby the chances of interference or bandwidth battles is reduced or eliminated.
Spectralink DECT solutions are versatile in many vertical markets because of their ability to interoperate with vertical-specific applications such as security systems, medical systems, or manufacturing machinery. In addition, the modular approach to purchasing KIRK allows you to make use of the phones and systems in many situations or environments without purchasing products you don't need. Multiple charging options are available for most Spectralink KIRK DECT
, as well as multiple power supplies for use all over the world.
Spectralink DECT Phones run on KIRK Infrastructure. Kirk Wireless Server (KWS) 500 and KWS8000 run on traditional analog PBX systems. The Spectralink IP DECT Server 400 and 6500 work on IP PBX systems. Any Spectralink DECT handset will work on any Spectralink DECT Server. Choose your handset based on its functionality and looks. The choice is yours!
Spectralink DECT phones come with a 1 year manufacturer warranty. Did you know that Wireless Phones in the workplace are one of the most likely pieces of office equipment to get damaged or destroyed? Don't be left out in the cold, make sure to cover your Spectralink DECT phone with VoIP Supply's
' no questions asked' 3 year replacement warranty!
Why buy Spectralink DECT?
- Spectralink DECT products are sold modularly so you can customize your solution to what you need.
- Spectralink DECT products interoperate with many onsite applications to make your Spectralink DECT phone perform as more than just a verbal communication device.
- Wireless handsets increase productivity, customer satisfaction, efficiency, and response time
- Spectralink runs on the DECT standard, which keeps your voice bandwidth separate from your data network.
- Wide range of handset types with features for many different environments