Mediatrix 1204 FXO VoIP Gateway
The Mediatrix 1204 SIP
is an analog gateway
equipped with four FXO ports and one 10/100 BaseT Ethernet port. It can connect analog PSTN lines and legacy PBX Systems to an IP telephony network. Its low-density design makes the Mediatrix 1204 a cost-effective VoIP Gateway
suitable for small and medium size enterprises and an ideal CPE platform for integration with an existing IP telephony architecture deployed by service providers, carriers or system integrators.
Mediatrix 1204 FXO VoIP Gateway Overview:
The Mediatrix 1204 bridges the gap between the IP and the PSTN. It connects up to four analog FXO lines through the gateway to a single 10/100 BaseT Ethernet port providing convenient access to an IP telephony network. The Mediatrix 1204 also provides PSTN access for various VoIP endpoints such as IP phones, FXS devices, softphones and IP-based PBX and Key Systems.
For enterprise end-users, the Mediatrix gateways provide a simple, transparent and cost-effective way of maintaining a connection to the PSTN while migrating to an IP-based telephony infrastructure. Moreover, by providing IP connectivity to analog extension ports of a PBX, the Mediatrix 1204 IP-enables legacy PBX systems and makes IP telephony applications available.
Mediatrix 1204 FXO VoIP Gateway Features & Functions:
- IP connectivity for analog PSTN lines
- IP connectivity for legacy PBX Systems
- PSTN connectivity to IP-based telephone systems
- Provides PSTN users access to a VoIP Network
- PSTN-quality voice over IP networks
- Deployable in SIP or H.323 VoIP networks
- Auto configurable, remotely manageable and upgradeable
- Interoperable with equipment from leading industry vendors
- Fax over IP support, including T.38
- Multiple codec support G.711, G.723.1, G.729
- Internal power supply
- Ideal for enterprise or carrier-based applications
Didn't find the VoIP Gateway that you were looking for?
Check out these other Mediatrix gateways: