Polycom CX3000 OCS IP Conference Phone 2200-1581-025
The Polycom CX3000 IP conference phone delivers exceptional conference call performance in Microsoft® Communications Server “14” environments. It features Polycom HD Voice™ technology for crystal-clear calls and robust interoperability with Communications Server “14” for an enhanced user experience and easy setup and configuration.
Lync Server 2010 and Lync Online are not the same. Polycom CX products do not work with Lync Online
Polycom CX3000 Product Overview
Unparalleled clarity – Polycom HD Voice technology makes your conference calls sound amazingly clear and life-like.
More productive conference calls – Patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity™ technology means Polycom conference phones deliver the best conference phone experience with no compromises.
Ensure everyone is heard loud and clear – Enjoy a 12-foot microphone pick up range, with optional expansion microphones also available.
Seamless user experience – Benefit from the same familiar Communications Server “14” experience as Polycom CX desk phones.
Easy access to calendar and contact directory – Designed for robust Communications Server “14” feature support
Quick and easy to get up and running – Built-in Power over Ethernet, with AC power kit also available
Polycom CX3000 Features:
- Microsoft® Communications Server “14” software required
- Polycom HD Voice (Polycom Acoustic Clarity™ technology, mechanical design and wideband codec support)
- Individual volume settings with visual feedback for each audio path
- Voice activity detection
- Comfort noise fill
- DTMF tone generation/DTMF event RTP payload
- Low-delay audio packet transmission
- Adaptive jitter buffers
- Packet loss concealment
- Background noise suppression
- Cellular Phone Immunity
- Full-Duplex Speakerphone
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation
- CODECs supported: RTAudio, G.722.1, G.711 a/u law
- 1 PoE 10/100 Port
- Optional AC Adapter sold separately 2200-15853-001
- 3.5" QVGA TFT Color display
- 12-button dialpad, 0 - 9, *, #
- Volume Up & Volume Down
- 2-way navigation: Up, Down, Select
- Home, Previous
- 2 soft keys + Menu
- On/Off Hook
- Mute/unmute button
- Ringing/In Call/Mute/Hold indicator (x 3)
- Presence Indicator
Didn't find the Lync phone you were looking for?
Check out these other Polycom Lync Phones:
- Use/Room Size
- Medium Room, Small Room
- Microphone Range
- 11 ft
- Expansion Mics
- Daisy Chain
- Protocols Supported
- High Definition
- Numerical Keypad
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af), Power Supply Available Separately
Joe ShanahanDirect: 866-583-0920
Why Pay $768.00 for the Polycom CX3000?
Polycom's HD Voice wideband
Acoustic Echo Cancellation
3.5" QVGA TFT Color display