The RedFone TSLINK-750-6000-EC is a Octal T1/E1 with Hardware EC and 240 Channel TsLinkNet ISDN-to-SIP Gateway Software. TsLinkNet is a software solution that takes SIP voice calls from your IP application and translates them to the voice calls used on the worldwide digital Public Service Telephone Network (PSTN).
RedFone TSLINK-750-6000-EC Product Overview
TsLinkNet is a software solution that takes SIP voice calls from your IP application and translates them to the voice calls on the worldwide digital Public Service Telephone Network (PSTN). TsLink- Net translates SIP signaling to PSTN signaling, and converts G.711 packets from the IP application software to the TDM stream used on the PSTN. Combined with the foneBRIDGE2 line of TDMoE Gateways, TsLinknet allows you to deploy low-cost, powerful T1/E1 to SIP trunking gateways for your SIP based PBX or application. TsLinkNet runs alongside the IP application software on the same PC/server platform and under the same Linux operating system as the IP application. Optionally, the TsLinkNet application stack can run on a dedicated Linux PC/Server and communicate with an external SIP application server or device.
The foneBRIDGE2 is a T1/E1 PRI-to-Ethernet Bridge. It is an integrated black-box "appliance" designed to streamline installation and enable redundant design of Asterisk based VoIP systems. foneBRIDGE2 eliminates the need to install proprietary TDM hardware cards in approved/compatible server configurations. Instead, foneBRIDGE2 terminates T1/E1 PRI lines on the trunk side and provides direct Ethernet communication to a network of Asterisk servers using native Asterisk TDMoE formats and utilities. Engineered around our unique high-speed SoC (System-on-Chip) TDMoE engine, foneBRIDGE2 provides lowlatency delivery of your critical voice traffic.
RedFone TSLINK-750-6000-EC Features:TsLinkNet
- Significantly faster than Open Source solutions
- Supports high concurrent call volumes with excellent voice quality
- Robust performance with millions of non-dropped calls
- Enables more voice channels/PC or additional software
- Worldwide ISDN switch support
- Based on the industry-leading TeleSoft PSTN stacks deployed globally in enduser equipment, PABXs, Gateways, Routers by companies including AT&T, IBM, Siemens, Cisco & TelcoBridges
- Standards-based and conforms to the IETF, ITU-T, ANSI and ECMA standards
- Compliant with RFC 4497
- Worldwide ISDN switch support
- N. America NI-2, Lucent 5ESS, 4ESS and Nortel DMS100/250
- ETSI EuroISDN TBR4 PRI
- Japan INSnet1500
- Worldwide CAS support available soon. RBS, E1, R1 and R2 for many countries.
- PRI Switch Compatibility– EuroISDN, AT&T 4ESS, DMS 100, Lucent 5E, NI1/NI2; Network or CPE
- Line Interface– Single, Dual or Quad T1/E1 (RJ45), per port configurable
- Line Encoding– AMI/B8ZS for T1, AMI/HDB3 for E1
- Super Frame (SF) and Extended Super Frame (ESF)
- Robbed Bit Signaling (RBS/CAS)
- Short and Long Haul line build out (LBO)
- Adaptive Equalizer for line attenuation conditioning
- MFC/R2, SS7 support with 3rd party libraries
- 10/100-BASE-TX Half/Full-duplex
- 2 x Dedicated RJ45
- RedFone Communications
Don StefanieDirect: 716-213-6906
Why Pay $6,790.00 for the RedFone TSLINK-750-6000-EC?
Significantly faster than Open Source solutions
Supports high concurrent call volumes with excellent voice quality
Standards-based and conforms to the IETF, ITU-T, ANSI and ECMA standards