About VoIP Supply's Deploy Installation Services
Getting into VoIP doesn't have to be difficult and time consuming. At least not with Deploy by VoIP Supply.
Through Deploy everything from site assessments, cabling, device configuration, installation and testing can be handle by our experienced team. This makes Deploy the fastest and easiest way to turn-up VoIP at your office.
Take advantage of VoIP Supply's nationwide network of licensed and certified technicians today and leave the burden of assessing your situation, selecting the proper solution and installing it to the experts at VoIP Supply.
Synapse Installation Overview
Don't have the time or expertise to configure and install your own Synpase system? Let VoIP Supply do it for you!
With VoIP Supply's Deploy VoIP Installation Services you can have a certified VoIP Supply field technician configure and install your Synapse gateway and phones to your exact specifications. From rackmounting and plugging it in to setting up your auto-attendant, our nationwide team of field technicians can assist you with getting your Synapse VoIP system up and running without the hassle or costs associated with doing it yourself.
Synapse Installation Scope of WorkThe following outlines the scope of work for the installation, termination and testing of One (1) Synapse Gateway and up to 10 phones. Additional costs for more than 10 phones or additional gateways and ATAs.
- VoIP Supply shall arrive at the designated site, make contact with the site representative and confirm arrival with Client's central point of contact.
- VoIP Supply shall locate the Client designated work area and Client provided materials (if any) required for completion of the scope of work.
- VoIP Supply shall conduct an visual inspection of Client provided materials (if any) to ensure presence and serviceability of all required items.
- VoIP Supply will install, configure, terminate and test one (1) Synapse gateway in the Client designated location.
- VoIP Supply will install, configure and test up to 10 Synapse phones to work on the Gateway (Additional charge for more phones). Also purchase Synapse Additional Phone install for each phone over 10.
- At the completion of this scope of work, VoIP Supply shall clean up and dispose of any debris in the immediate work area and continue to remaining activities or contact Client's central point of contact for further instructions and/or release authorization.
- VoIP Supply Assist
Joe ShanahanDirect: 866-583-0920