About VoIP Supply's Deploy Installation Services
Getting into VoIP doesn't have to be difficult and time consuming. At least not with Deploy by VoIP Supply.
Through Deploy everything from site assessments, cabling, device configuration, installation and testing can be handle by our experienced team. This makes Deploy the fastest and easiest way to turn-up VoIP at your office.
Take advantage of VoIP Supply's nationwide network of licensed and certified technicians today and leave the burden of assessing your situation, selecting the proper solution and installing it to the experts at VoIP Supply.
UPS Installation Overview
Your network is the back bone of your VoIP system. Without a solid network infrastructure, you won't be please with quality of your VoIP calling experience.
If you're like most businesses, your network is an after thought. Or if you're a new business just starting out, you might not even have considered the importance of a modern, robust network.
In either case the chances are high that you're going to need some network infrastructure installed. With our Deploy Network Installation Services one of VoIP Supply's certified field technicians can configure and install your server rack, network switch and your router giving you a reliable network infrastructure for trouble free VoIP calling.
UPS Installation Scope of WorkThe following describes the scope of work for the supply, installation, termination and testing of One (1) 1000VA Rack Mount UPS
- VoIP Supply shall arrive at the designated site, make contact with the site representative and confirm arrival with Client's central point of contact.
- VoIP Supply shall locate the Client designated work area and Client provided materials (if any) required for completion of the scope of work.
- VoIP Supply shall conduct a visual inspection of Client provided materials (if any) to ensure presence and serviceability of all required items.
- VoIP Supply shall supply and install one APC Smart UPS SC1000 in the Client designated location.
- At the completion of this scope of work, VoIP Supply shall clean up and dispose of any debris in the immediate work area and continue to remaining activities or contact Client's central point of contact for further instructions and/or release authorization.
- VoIP Supply Assist
Brian HyrekDirect: 866-583-0815