Vivotek IP7153 Day & Night Progressive Scan PoE Fixed Network Camera
The Vivotek IP7153, equipped with a progressive scan CCD sensor, deliver superior-quality, crystal-clear video for professional surveillance applications such as monitoring banks, airports, parking lots, traffic control, etc.
Vivotek IP7153 Day & Night Progressive Scan PoE Fixed Network Camera Overview
The Vivotek IP7153 can capture razor-sharp, high-resolution images of moving objects that traditional interlaced-scan techniques cannot achieve. Furthermore, working in combination with the high-performance CCD sensor is a removable IR-cut filter that can deliver high-quality images even under infrared illuminated conditions. The self-developed Vivotek VVTK-1000 SoC allows Vivotek cameras to simultaneously delivers dual streams for real-time monitoring.
The IP7153 also comes with many useful functionalities that give users flexibilities such as built-in 802.3af compliant PoE, multi-lingual user interface, vari-focal CS mount lens, two-way audio by SIP protocol, and digital I/O for external sensor and alarm.
Vivotek IP7153 Features and Functions:
- SONY Progressive Scan CCD Module in VGA Resolution
- 2.9mm~8.2mm Vari-focal, Auto-iris Lens
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Real-time MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
- Dual Streams Simultaneously
- 3GPP Mobile Surveillance
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Two-way Audio via SIP Protocol
- Digital I/O for External Sensor and Alarm
- Includes Free Standard 32-CH ST7501 Central Management Software
Didn't find the IP Camera you were looking for?
Call us! 1-800-398-8647
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on Vivotek IP7153
No questions asked yet