Vivotek IP7160 2MP Fixed Network Camera
The Vivotek IP7160 is a cost-effective 2-megapixel network camera ideal for locations and situations requiring accurate identification such as banks and airports. With a 2-megapixel sensor, the IP7160 can deliver extremely clear and detailed images for accurate video content analysis. Additionally, the camera can capture a more comprehensive area of a scene than a standard VGA camera, significantly reducing the number of cameras required.
Vivotek IP7160 2MP Fixed Network Camera Product Overview
The Vivotek IP7160 also supports tamper detection, which detects data loss from camera tampering in real-time. When the camera is blocked, redirected, or spray-painted, security staff will be alerted immediately in accordance with the camera settings. In order to make more efficient use of bandwidth by reducing transmission of unnecessary data, the IP7160 features an SD/SDHC card slot for on-board storage, which also prevents data loss due to network disconnection. The integrated 802.3af compliant PoE function reduces cabling problems, making this Vivotek camera a cost-effective surveillance solution.
With other advanced features including simultaneous multiple streams, two-way audio via SIP protocol, and HTTPS encrypted data transmission, the IP7160 proves to be an affordable high-resolution surveillance system.
Vivotek IP7160 Features and Functions:
- 2-megapixel CMOS Sensor
- Auto Iris Lens (Optional)
- Real-time MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
- Multiple Simultaneous Streams
- ePTZ for Data Efficiency
- Activity Adaptive Streaming for Dynamic Frame Rate Control
- Tamper Detection for Unauthorized Changes
- 3GPP Mobile Surveillance
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Two-way Audio via SIP Protocol
- Built-in SD/SDHC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Includes Free Standard 32-CH ST7501 Central Management Software
Didn't find the IP Camera you were looking for?
Call us! 1-800-398-8647