Vivotek VS8102 H.264 SD/SDHC Card Intelligent Video Video Server
Vivotek VS8102 is a professional H.264 1-CH video server that helps you migrate from analog to digital surveillance system with ease. With the high-performance H.264 compression format, it drastically reduces the file sizes and conserves valuable bandwidth and storage space. Supporting simultaneous multiple streams, the video streams to be transmitted in either of H.264, MPEG-4 or MJPEG formats for versatile applications. The streams can also be individually configured with separate frame rates, resolution, and image quality so as to meet different platforms or bandwidth constraints.
Vivotek VS8102 H.264 SD/SDHC Card Intelligent Video Video Server Overview
With built-in intelligent video functions, such as motion detection & tempering detection, the Vivotek VS8102 is capable of upgrading an analog camera into an intelligent camera. The tamper detection function can detect events such as blockage, redirection, defocus, and spray-painting of camera lens, making it an intelligent solution to possible camera obstruction. Furthermore, the network security protocols, HTTPS and 802.1x, also upgrades the security level of the IP surveillance system.
There are several power management designs built in the VS8102, such as PoE (Power over Ethernet), DC 12V output for analog cameras, and AC 24V compatible design. These features make the VS8102 easy to install and integrate with the existing analog system. The built-in SD/SDHC card slot offers a convenient and portable storage option to prevent data loss in case of network disconnection. The VS8102 also comes with Vivotek's ST7501 32-CH central management software for high scalability and easy-to-use operation. The VS8102 helps you easily upgrade to a full-featured, high-end IP surveillance solution using existing infrastructure.
Vivotek VS8102 Features and Functions:
- Up to 30 fps in D1 Resolution
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec)
- Simultaneous Multiple Streams
- Activity Adaptive Streaming for Dynamic Frame Rate Control
- Tamper Detection for Unauthorized Changes
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Two-way Audio via SIP Protocol
- HTTPS Encrypted Data Transmission
- 802.1X Port-based Authentication for Network Protection
- Digital I/O for External Sensor and Alarm
- RS-485 Interface for Scanners, Pan/Tilts
- Built-in SD/SDHC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- DC 12V Output for Analog Cameras
- DC 12V / AC 24V Compatible Power Input
- Supports ONVIF Standard to Simplify Integration and Enhance Interoperability
Didn't find the Video Server you were looking for?
Call us! 1-800-398-8647