5 Tips to Increase Business with Sangoma’s P-Series Desk phones
Are you ready to take your business to the next level? Now is your chance to do so! During our webinar with Sangoma, we touched on Sangoma’s latest innovation, the P-Series desk phones, and we also talked about how our partners can take advantage of this new series. If you missed the webinar, here’s quick recap:
1. Partner with VoIP Supply and Sangoma
Sangoma is a rapidly growing, profitable, public company with leading, award-winning product suites! With continued large and growing investment in R&D, you should be confident doing business with us!
2. Understand the P-Series Features & Models
The p-Series includes 6 phones. They are designed to deliver the features you need, at price points perfect for every type of user, and every type of business.
All models include color screens, high definition voice, are headset-ready, provide unprecedented plug-and-play deployment, and have built-in productivity applications including voicemail, call log, contacts, phone status, user presence, parking and more.
Check out this comparison chart to learn more:
3. Highly integrated features:
UC Systems can do many interesting things, if your phones and your UC system are highly integrated, with shared capabilities, you can do many important things!
- Presence Integration:
- 3rd party phones show device state
- Presence is synchronized across all UC clients
- Route calls based on presence
- Advanced, Context-sensitive Phone books
- 3rd party phones show dialing details for contacts.
- Sangoma phones can also show device state
- Productivity apps including
- Visual Voicemail
- Voicemail Screening
- Call Queues
- On-demand, server-side stored, phone-initiated Call Recordings
- One-touch, server-side Call Parking with Parking Lot viewing / retrieval
- PIN-based Hot-Desking
- Server-stored call logs
- Conference Call Management
4. Launch & Availability
All P-Series phones except the P370 are now available from VoIP Supply! The P370 is coming soon and the PM200 expansion modules are scheduled to release for Q3 in 2022.
5. Final Takeaways
- Merging of all current phones into one comprehensive family of New, Improved, Better technology phones
- Better Ethernet options – All have Gigabit Ethernet (except P310)
- Better Displays – High quality color displays with IPS
- Better Future Proofing: USB ports available on P320, P325, P330, P370
- More options for headsets with more Bluetooth – P330, P370
- Wireless connectivity: WiFi (5ghz) – P330, P370
- More Line keys – P320 (4), P325 (6 w/paging), P330 (12 w/paging) , P370 (16)
- Support ALL Sangoma Provisioning offerings: Asterisk, FreePBX, PBXact, Switchvox
- Common support for 12v power supplies, that provides ample power for USB, BT, WiFi, and other future device needs.
- Will support all key features of existing S and D-series phones