April VoIP Hardware Roundup: NEW GVC220 Conferencing System, WH63 Teams Headsets and More!
It’s time to upgrade your communication system with new VoIP hardware! April is a month full of exciting newly released VoIP products, including new gvc3220 conferencing system and GMD1208 wireless microphones from Grandstream, the WH63 wireless Teams headsets from Yealink, Sync 40 Teams conference phone from Poly and so much more! Don’t wait to check them out:
- Grandstream Introduced the GVC3220 & GMD1208!
Enjoy a sharp 4K Full-HD resolution camera that has a PTZ lens and a wide-angle lens! The GVC3220 runs on the Android 9.0 operating system – it is super easy to use and set up.
- Supports sharp video quality of up to 4K Full-HD video output
- 8M pixel CMOS sensor, FOV wide-angle lens
- 12x zoom and PTZ for easy camera view adjustments
- Integrated dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz & 5GHz), supports Wi-Fi Multimedia
- Learn More!
Grandstream also released an extension microphone for the GVC3220. The GMD1208 includes integrated Bluetooth and comes with ultrasound pairing, long talk time, proprietary 2.4G/BT dual mode and error-resilient transmission.
The GMD1208 brings mobility and flexibility for an easy and powerful conferencing solution!
- Capacitive touch mute button with LED
- Micro-B port for charging, BYOD microphone and upgrading
- Built-in 8 omni-directional MEMS with 5-meter pickup range
- Ultrasound pairing technology
- Learn More!
- Yealink Introduced the WH63 DECT Wireless Teams Headset
If you are looking for a Teams certified headset, definitely check out Yealink’s latest addition to the WH Series family! The WH63 blocks out unwanted background noise by 2x the standard with Yealink’s Acoustic Shield technology. It is designed for all-day comfort with multiple wearing options. USB connection is also available!
- USB Connection
- Ringer on the base
- Supports busylight
- Yealink Acoustic Shield Technology
- Teams and Skype for Business compatible
- Talking Time up to 8h
- Wireless range up to 120m
- Poly Released the New Sync 40 Teams Conference Phone!
The Sync 40 is designed for easy pairing. Simply connect to your mobile devices via Bluetooth and to PCs via USB-A or USB-C. Turn your room into a conference room in no time with Poly’s Sync 40 and start enjoying a multiple mic array and full duplex audio for premium sound!
- Connect wired via USB-A or USB-C
- Wirelessly connect to your laptop or smartphone via Bluetooth v5.1
- Ideal for small and medium-sized meeting rooms
- Wirelessly link multiple Sync 40’s together for use in larger rooms
- More features