Grandstream Remote Solution Overview and New Products Showcase
Grandstream’s remote solution has helped many organizations and individuals stay connected during this difficult time. Our webinar with Grandstream this month was loaded with a lot of great information including new products, GDMS, upcoming new products and so much more. Let’s do a quick recap:
Grandstream’s GRP Series IP Phones
GRP Carrier-Grade IP Phones are purpose-built to simplify the tasks of configuring, managing, and monitoring deployments. The GRP Series includes GRP 2612, GRP2613, GRP2614, GRP2615, and GRP2616.
Check out some advanced features:
- One Single Unified Software for all GRP Phones
- Name-Based Config XML
- Dual-Image Firmware
- New LCD User Interface
- Replaceable LCD Panel
About Grandstream Device Management System (GDMS)
GDMS provides a centralized interface for enterprises, channel partners and multi-site businesses to monitor, manage, and provision large-scale deployments of Grandstream devices.
Don’t forget to also check out the new products:
- GXV3350 – 6 lines, carrier-grade
- GXV3380 – High-End Smart Video Phone for Android
- WP810 Cordless Wi-Fi phone
- Upcoming New Products:
- UCM63XX Enterprise-Grade Unified Communication Solution
- GSC3570 HD Intercom & Facility Control Station
- GSC3615 Infrared Weatherproof Dome Camera
- GSC3610 Infrared Weatherproof IP Camera
Have questions? Call one of our VoIP experts at 1-800-398-8647 today to get the answers!