How do I update the firmware on my Plantronics Voyager headset?
Recently, our team has been getting many VoIP headset questions regarding firmware updates, the noise-cancelling features, and more other audio issues. Today we are going to share with you one of the frequently asked questions: How to update Poly Voyager headset firmware. Let’s get started:
How to update Poly’s Voyager headset firmware
Plantronics Hub enables users to update the firmware on their Plantronics Voyager Legend headset. First, you need to download and install the software:
- Go to http://www.plantronics.com/us/product/plantronics-hub-desktop/
- Choose Voyager Legend >Get Started > Start> Download.
- From there you will follow the instructions for downloading and installing the application.
Now it’s time to update your Poly headset!
- Connect your headset via the USB charging cable
- On this page: http://www.plantronics.com/us/product/plantronics-hub-desktop/, choose Voyager Legend> Get Started> Continue> Continue
- Here you can personalize your preferred settings
- Click Update Your Headset> Update
- When prompted, disconnect your headset from the PC
That’s it! Have you successfully updated your VoIP headset? Follow our Q&A blog posts to learn more about frequently asked VoIP questions and answers.
If you have more questions, contact our VoIP experts at 1-800-398-8647 or submit a technical support ticket here: https://www.voipsupply.com/getsupport