New ACTi GNR-2000 Compact Network Video Recorder
Realizing that the 64-channel rackmount ACTi XNR-4200 NVR has enviable features at a price and scale that smaller operations can’t touch, ACTi has released an NVR based on that platform better suited for smaller systems and limited budgets.
Small and Powerful
The standalone ACTi GNR-2000 NVR is smaller in size but maintains the same great user interface, support for up to 5 hard drive disks (not included), and packs the same powerful features such as:
- Manage up to 16 IP cameras or video encoders
- Support H.264/MPEG-4/MJPEG formats up to 4-Megapixel resolution
- H.264, MPEG-4, MJPEG with dual stream
- RAID levels 0, 1, 5, 10
- Instant event playback, 4-channel synchronized playback up to 500x speed
- Intuitive and friendly user interface
Standalone NVR vs. IP Camera Software
For more information on how/where to use a standalone NVR and why it might be right for you versus installing IP camera software on your network servers, click to read the GNR-2000 – Small and Reliable 16-Channel Standalone NVR article.