New Hardware Roundup: Yealink’s MP56 Android Phones and VTech’s Amplified Analog Phones
This month’s new VoIP hardware roundup, we are going to introduce you to two cool phone solutions, Yelink’s MP56 Android phone and VTech’s Amplified Series. Let’s get to it!
Yealink’s MP56 Android IP Phones
Does your team use Android apps? You will love this – Yealink’s new MP56 IP phones are based on Android 9.0 OS and they come with a 7-inch touchscreen and Yealink’s Optima HD voice. There are two versions available for Teams and Skype for Business (SFB) users. See more advanced features:
- Android 9
- MS Teams/SFB Certified
- 7-inch capacitive touch screen
- Built in Bluetooth and dual-brand 2.4G/ 5G Wi-Fi
- 1x USB port for USB headset support
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- PoE support
VTech/Snom Introduced the Amplified Series
Snom/VTech introduced a reliable analog phone solution for the elderly and/or people with special needs! The VTech Amplified Series is equipped with unique features to deliver clear communications, including increased volume, extra-large buttons, and more. This Series includes several wireless DECT handsets, an extension ringer, cordless audio doorbell, and an SOS pendant. Learn more here!
- Visual ringing indicator
- Caller ID announce2
- Full-duplex handset speakerphone
- Caller ID/call waiting—stores 50 calls2
- ECO mode power-conserving technology
- DECT 6.0 digital technology
- 50 name and number phonebook directory
- Intercom between handsets
Ready to see more new VoIP hardware? Visit our website or give us a call at 1-800-398-8647!