New VoIP Hardware Roundup March 2019
What’s new for spring? Lots of new VoIP hardware releases! This month we have some exciting new VoIP gateways from Grandstream and Patton, as well as a new video conferencing solution from Poly. Let’s get to it:
New Polycom Studio Conferencing Solution
The Polycom Studio is another great solution for huddle rooms and small conference rooms that demand business-class performance with a simple USB plug and play video bar. The Polycom Studio works with nearly any video platform and is an affordable video conferencing solution for any budget. This unit is currently in stock! Check it out now.
- Simple to deploy and manage
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity
- 5x zoom / EPTZ
- Speaker tracking technology
New GXW4500 Media Gateways from Grandstream
Grandstream recently released the new GXW4500 series gateways! This series are E1/T1 digital gateways that come in three different models, the GXW4501, GXW4502 and the GXW4504, supporting 1, 2, or 4 T1/E1/J1 spans and 30, 60 or 120 concurrent calls respectively. Pre-order your Grandstream GXW Gateway Now! Units begin shipping early April.
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Software-configurable E1/T1/J1 port and supports PRI, SS7 and MFC R2
- Dual Gigabit network ports with a configurable integrated NAT router
- Supports up to 120 concurrent calls, multi-language voice prompts and T.38 fax
Patton’s New SN4140E 2 FXS Industrial Gateway
The Patton 4140E Industrial VoIP Gateway is ideal for delivering VoIP telephony in outdoor or environmentally exposed environments where heating and cooling cannot be controlled.
The SN4140E provides interconnection and conversion between modern IP-based Voice networks using SIP and traditional analog phones, analog PBX equipment or PSTN lines. We are now accepting pre-orders. The gateways will ship end of March.
- 2 FXS Ports
- 1 or 2 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet ports
- Complete SIP and T.38 support
- Easy management and provisioning