Patton SN4740 High-Density Analog Gateway Application Scenarios
We co-hosted a webinar this month with our partners at Patton to dive into Patton’s New SN4740 high-density analog gateway. If you missed our webinar, here are some key takeaways you can’t miss out on! Let’s get to it:
Key Advantages of Patton’s High-Density Analog Gateway:
- Right # of Ports – Not too many nor too few
- High-availability (Dual Power supplies)
- K.21 analog line surge protection
- Link Redundancy & Survivability
- Notification & Alerting
- Software upgrade
SN4740 High-Density Analog Gateway Application Scenarios
- The hospitality industry will be able to take advantage of the smooth all-IP integration for IP PBX, SIP phones and Cloud service. More features such as Ring-Groups and Priority Call Handing (E911) will also be a big plus for hospitality businesses
- Service Providers will save costs from extending the lifespan of their existing infrastructure and the low cost of upgrading from PSTN to IP-based.
- Enterprises & Campuses are able to reuse their existing copper infrastructure and utilize the emergency contact features.
- More ideal industries for SN4740 include:
- Mining sites (gold, diamonds, copper, etc.)
- Oil & Gas, Fossil Resources production plants
- General manufacturing plants
- Transportation – Railway, etc.
See below for a comparison chart for Patton’s Analog Gateways:
Patton’s products are also compatible with Microsoft Teams! Click here to download a guide to Microsoft-based communication service.
Don’t forget to take advantage of Patton’s Virtual SmartNode Free Trial for 90 Days and our exclusive promotion that gives you 20% off the SN4741/24JS24V/RH11/EUI. Limited supply available, don’t wait!