The Mediatrix G7 Series is a reliable and secure VoIP Analog Adaptor and Media Gateway platform for SMBs. Featuring PRI, FXS, and FXO interfaces; the Mediatrix G7 Series provides the best solution to connect legacy equipment to cloud telephony services and IP PBX systems to PSTN landlines.
Widely interoperable with SIPsoftswitchand IMS vendors, the Mediatrix G7 Series provides transparent integration of legacy PBX systems for SIP Trunking and PSTN replacement applications.
Interconnects any device to SIP
The Mediatrix G7 Series links any analog or digital connection to an IP network and delivers a rich feature set for a comprehensive VoIP solution.
PSTN access and Legacy PBX System Gateway
With FXS, FXO, configurable NT/TE PRI ports, local call switching, and user-defined call properties (including caller/calling ID), Mediatrix G7 Series gateways smoothly integrate into legacy PBXs and incumbent PSTN networks.
Highly Reliable Fax and Modem Transmissions Over IP
With T.38 and clear channel fax and modem pass-through capabilities, the Mediatrix G7 ensures seamless transport of voice and data services over IP networks.
Advanced Mass Management
Our advanced provisioning capabilities deliver remarkable benefits to Mediatrix customers. Mediatrix enables centralised CPE management, a definite advantage to monitor the network, ensure service, and reduce operational costs.
- Connect legacy equipment in PSTN replacement/TDM replacement projects
- Provide SIP termination for cloud telephony services
- Convert ISDN signaling to SIP for SIP Trunking
- Convert analog signaling to SIP for Hosted Unified Communications and IP-Centrex
- Integrate Unified Communications with legacy systems
- Connect Skype for Business with IP/TDM trunks and legacy telephony equipment
- Keep existing telephony equipment in SIP migrations
- Inter-connect branch offices to headquarters
T.38 and clear channel fax over IP
High performance processing of up to 120 voice channels
Battery reversal for pay phones
Intuitive Web GUI
Encrypted media, signaling, and management
Deep packet inspection firewall with DoS protection
Dual-stack IPv6 and IPv4
NAT, firewall, and router capabilities