3CX Phone System Professional Edition
The 3CX Professional Edition (formerly called 3CX Call Center Module) offers the 3CX software-based IP PBX Phone system v12 with the addition of advanced real-time reporting and queue statistics and other features that differentiate a call center offering superior customer service from those that simply don't. The key differentiator for the 3CX Professional Edition Phone system is unlike other advanced call center systems, it requires no complicated hardware set-up. Professional Edition is a license key upgrade to your existing 3CX Phone System, a software-based IP PBX. THIS PRODUCT IS A FULL 3CX PHONE SYSTEM WITH THE ADDITION OF THE 3CX CALL CENTER MODULE. If you are already running 3CX Phone System, you just need to purchase the 3CX Professional Upgrade
To order, choose the maximum number of SIMULTANEOUS CALLS (SC) you need coverage for from the drop down menu on the right. Number of SC is half when using in G.729.
3CX Phone System Professional Edition Product Overview
Evolve your communications with 3CX Phone System for Windows - an IP Phone System that completely replaces your proprietary PBX, supports standard SIP soft/hard phones, VOIP services and traditional PSTN phone lines. 3CX Phone System is far less expensive than a traditional PBX and can reduce call costs substantially by using a VOIP service provider. Its web-based administration makes phone system management easy. 3CX Phone System eliminates the phone wiring network and allows users to easily work remotely. 3CX Phone System runs on any Windows or Mac O/S Server or computer.
The 3CX Professional Edition comes as a license key upgrade to 3CX Phone System. Simply reactivate your 3CX Phone System and bring to life call center features.
3CX Phone System Features
- Complete phone system - Provides call switching, routing & queueing
- Purchase cost dramatically lower than a traditional hardware PBX
- Scaleable - Unlimited extensions and phone lines. No proprietary expansion modules needed!
- Web based configuration & status indication - Easy phone system management!
- Unified communications - Receive voice mail via e-mail & see user presence
- Auto attendant (e.g. 1 for sales, 2 for support, etc.)
- Reduce long distance and inter office call costs
- No more expensive proprietary system phones - Use standard SIP phones
- Eliminate the phone wiring and make moving offices easier
- Easy call control, presence and extension management
- Click to Dial & Call Pop-up for Microsoft Outlook
- Receive & Make calls via the standard PSTN using VOIP Gateways or cards
- Save on monthly call costs using SIP trunks, VoIP providers or Skype Connect!
- Out of the box configuration for many VOIP providers, VoIP Gateways, Skype™ and IP Phones.
3CX Professional Edition Features
- Advanced Real time Queue Statistics
- Monitor queue status
- Review the number of callers in a queue
- Advanced Agent Statistics
- Log agents in and out of queues
- Time an agent logged in/out of the queue
- Review the number of answered/unanswered calls
- Average and longest wait time and more
- Call Back Feature
- Allow your customers to hang up and retain their position in the queue
- The customer is called back when an agent becomes available
- Call back notification emails are sent to the supervisor
- Additional Queue Strategies
- Round Robin
- Longest Waiting
- Least Talk Time
- Fewest Answered
- Hunt By Threes - Random
- Hunt By Threes - Prioritized
- SLA Alerts
- Supervisors and managers can be notified when callers have to wait beyond a configurable amount of time
- Events are logged in order to meet customer service requirements
- SLA notification emails are sent to the supervisor
- Listen in
- Supervisors can screen calls by listening in without the agent and caller knowing about it
- Listen and Whisper
- The supervisor may need to relate some important information to the agent without the customer hearing
- Barge in
- The supervisor can enter the call and assist the agent and customer
Don StefanieDirect: 716-213-6906
Why Pay $0.00 for the 3CX Phone System Professional Edition?
Features of a high end call center system at a fraction of the cost
Easy install, simply a license key upgrade
Compatible with most open sourced phones and servers, no expensive equipment to buy.