SENIOR VOIP ENGINEER
First and foremost our Senior VoIP Engineer is the Hardware Technical Support agent. As the agent, they will provide support to our hardware customers, addressing and resolving tickets in a timely and professional manner. Secondly, our Senior VoIP Engineer will handle customers facing technical assistance and setup for Cloudspan Services and be the escalation point for VoIP Supply Hardware customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Timely, accurate and positive response and resolution to customer’s technical support needs and questions.
- Maintaining an organized database of knowledge, solutions and FAQs for internal utilization.
- Properly test and troubleshoot hardware prior to defective return and test returned RMA’s for issues/problems etc.
- Provide pre-sales and tier 1 technical support when requested.
- Maintain required technical certifications based on various brand requirements.
- Test new products in a lab environment to determine new markets for growth.
- Create and conduct technical trainings for internal staff, including new products and technology refreshers.
- Manage lab and inventory of equipment assigned to.
- Setup new Cloudspan accounts and provide support for existing accounts.
- Oversee tickets and ensure timely and proper response.
- Handle higher-level tickets.
- Support for customers who purchase hourly support packages.
- Test returned RMA’s for issues/problems, etc.
- Completely and accurately assisting with configured services for customers.
If interested in applying for this amazing opportunity with VoIP Supply, put "VoIPster Senior VoIP Engineer" in the subject of the email along with your resume attached. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VoIP Supply, is committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.