VoIP Supply is the largest and fastest growing VoIP hardware Value Added Reseller (VAR) in North America. We are looking for associates who have experience working in a fast paced, technology focused environment and who possess the skills and desires to outperform their peers and business competition.
We continually recruit individuals that are just like us; passionate, entrepreneurial, dynamic, creative and innovative, but also unique in that you view the world from a different lens, you bring to the table radical thoughts, different ideas, and interesting perspectives on everything that you do. We want those who think outside of the box, know that there is no such thing as impossible, and who want to grow, develop, and eventually lead the company to the next level.
Employees are provided with a generous base salary, and a uncapped commissions plan offers you an unlimited earnings potential. A full benefits package takes effect within 30 days of employment, and matching 401k option is also included.
VoIP Account Manager (Outbound Sales B2B) Responsibilities:
- Hunting to identify new business opportunities within a National Sales Territory focused on the SMB and Mid-Market corporate client.
- Through direct calling, and email you will identify, qualify, and generate these new business opportunities by working directly with Key Decision Makers
- Leverage consultative and relationship building selling techniques you will identify current and future solutions
- Help VoIP Supply customers and prospects by positioning our solutions for new business
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and yearly revenue goals.
- 2-5 years of solid, outbound sales experience, preferably B2B in the VoIP field
- Previous sales experience (recent experience strongly preferred) with a track record of success is required
- Strong oral and written communication skills are a must
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment with revenue deadlines
- Working knowledge of computer applications such as Google Apps, and Microsoft Office are a plus
- A college degree is preferred
If you are interested in this job posting please send your resume to
with the job title in the subject line.