DIGITAL CONTENT MARKETING SPECIALIST
3-Month Temp to Possible Perm
The Digital Marketing Content Specialist is responsible for creating content that will support the VoIP Supply's website, social media channels, email marketing and more. The candidate will create content that explains our products and services to consumers and businesses while increasing conversions of integrated marketing campaigns. This role will work across all digital platforms including voipsupply.com, email campaigns, landing pages, key web pages, social media, internal and external digital advertising, and tracking analytics for the web and related digital media channels.
Increase visibility and awareness of VoIP Supply by creating effective content for the VoIP Supply website and employing effective search engine optimization techniques.
RELATIVE TO THE ROLE ITSELF:
- Very strong writing skills
- Must be driven to improve and strive to be the best in their chosen role/profession.
- Must have a very strong need to complete tasks with great attention to detail.
- You must have a deep understanding of the mechanics of getting new customers across all web channels, from email, web advertising to social media.
- Manage and grow new online customer acquisition through SEM/SEO, email, affiliate and display.
- Optimize campaign performance through creative testing and optimization.
- Building predictive month-by-month campaigns.
- Develop systematic, reproducible process for generating high-quality sales-ready customers.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of ad campaigns.
- Work with our product marketing specialists on promotions and brand growth.
- Develop and implement strategic online marketing plans for our organization.
- Continuously research, identify and execute on testing new online marketing channels to drive traffic and revenue.
- Assist in the design, develop and optimize ecommerce websites, micro-sites and landing pages.
- Work with the programming team to implement A/B testing scenarios as needed.
- Scheduled weekly meeting with stakeholders to update on results and plans for the coming week.
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn)
Writing samples required
- BA/BS in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or equivalent (MBA preferred) or five years working experience
- Proven working experience in blog, website, email marketing, and social media
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation
- Attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Working knowledge of WordPress and Social Media platforms and basic familiarity with HTML
- Team player
Working knowledge and passion for Telecommunications or Networking industry
If interested in applying for this amazing opportunity with VoIP Supply, put "VoIPster Digital Marketing Content Specialist" in the subject of the email along with your resume attached. Send to email@example.com.
VoIP Supply, is committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.