Adtran NetVanta 3430 Router
The Adtran NetVanta 3430 with VPN modular router which offers high capacity throughput for challenging IP situations such as IP Telephony as well as corporate connectivity and internet access. The Netvanta 3430 offers wire speed throughput with advanced features such as OoS, Network Address Traversal (NAT) and Firewall. This 3430 model also offers up to 100 VPN channel and VQM (voice quality monitoring). The Adtran NetVanta 3430 is a advanced option for a business router for your small to medium business.
Adtran NetVanta 3430 Overview
The NetVanta 3430 is a modular, 1U-high, rackmountable metal chassis that offers two 10/100Base-T Ethernet interfaces for WAN access LAN segmentation, DMZ, or even broadband backup. The single slot houses any of the NetVanta Series Network Interface Modules (NIMs) and Dial Backup Interface Modules (DIMs). For dial backup, an analog modem DIM or an ISDN BRI DIM is available, preventing downtime by dialing around a failed circuit to any PPP-compliant device.
QoS is also supported for delay-sensitive traffic like VoIP or video. To prioritize mission-critical traffic and control network congestion, the NetVanta 3430 uses Low Latency Queuing, Weighted Fair Queuing (WFQ), Class-based WFQ, and DiffServ marking to establish the priority of IP packets routed over the WAN.
In combination with the QoS features, a specialized SIP ALG allows SIP traffic to traverse NAT-enabled firewalls. For enterprise networks, this interoperability allows IP PBXs, phones, and other SIP-based devices to setup, tear down, and pass voice and call control messages seamlessly through the integral NAT-enabled firewall.
The NetVanta 3430 with VPN and VQM offers enhanced performance IPSec VPN throughput capabilities to allow for fast network convergence of voice and data traffic through an encrypted network. By supporting IPSec, the NetVanta 3430 is fully compatible with other IPSec VPN-equipped NetVanta products.
Adtran NetVanta 3430 Features:
- - Modular access router supporting up to two T1s
- - Voice Quality Monitoring (VQM) and Mean Opinion Score (MOS) prediction
- - RapidRoute™ technology for greater performance
- - Inherent URL filtering
- - Standards-based routing/switching protocols
- - Feature-rich ADTRAN Operating System (AOS)
- - IPv6 ready
- - CompactFlash slot for auto-provisioning
- - Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- - Onboard hardware encryption accelerator
- - Recognizable Command Line Interface (CLI) and intuitive Web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- - Network Address Translation (NAT)-compatible Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Application Layer Gateway (ALG) for Voice over IP (VoIP)
- - Wi-Fi Access Controller for centralized management of NetVanta Wireless Access Points (WAPs)
- - Industry-leading five-year North American warranty