Cisco IP Phone 7821
The Cisco 7821 is a two line IP phone from the Cisco 7800 series for small business. The 7821 is easy to setup with PoE capability, EHS headset support, and a 3.5" white backlit display with 4 context-sensitive soft keys.
Cisco IP Phone 7821 Overview
The Cisco 7821 IP phone includes a 2-way navigation button and dedicated fixed keys for commonly used office call needs like conference, messaging, and directory. Full wideband audio (G.722) supplies superior voice quality performance through the handset, speakerphone, and third party headsets. The 8721 has added electronic hookswitch control for flexibility in managing calls and extending mobility around the office.
The 7821 can be PoE or powered by an AC power adapter, and desk mount or wall mount functionality allows this IP phone to be used for many different business environments. The Cisco IP phone 7800 series are covered by a Cisco standard 1-year replacement warranty.
The Cisco IP Phone 7821 requires a Basic User Connect License (UCL) in order to connect to Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
Cisco IP Phone 7821 Features:
- Power over Ethernet or AC power
- Signaling protocol support SIP
- Codec support G.711a/μ, G.722, G.729ab, iLBC
- identifies incoming messages and categorizes them for users on the screen
- 10/100BASE-T Ethernet connection through two RJ-45 ports
- supports CDP and 802.1Q/p standards, and can be configured with an 801.1Q VLAN header containing the VLAN ID overrides configured by the Admin VLAN ID
Didn't find the VoIP phone you were looking for?
Check out these other Cisco phones: