Cisco RV180 VPN Router
The Cisco RV180 is a gigabit Ethernet router that delivers highly secure broadband connectivity and remote access for multiple offices and remote workers. It includes an integrated 4-port Gigabit Ethernet managed switch that lets you connect network devices and transfer files and data at high speed.
Cisco RV180 Overview:
The Cisco RV180 VPN Router delivers high-performance, secure broadband connectivity to multiple offices and remote employees with a combination of business-class features such as high-speed Gigabit Ethernet switch, advanced security, and quality of service features needed to prioritize network traffic. The router has native support for IPv6, helping to ensure your network is ready for the next generation of technologies. It is easy to configure and manage with an intuitive browser-based GUI and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty. The Cisco RV180 provides the ideal combination of affordability, reliability, and performance in a router designed specifically for small businesses.
Cisco RV180 Features:
- • High-performance connectivity: Integrated 4-port Gigabit managed switch for connecting network devices that allows faster data transfer for bandwidth-intensive applications
- • Quality of service (QoS): QoS prioritizes network traffic to keep critical network applications running at top performance for voice, video, and data applications
- • Secure remote access: Support for IP Security (IPsec) and Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP) VPN client connections and IPsec gateway-to-gateway VPN tunnels helps enable small businesses to extend secure connectivity of their network to remote offices and users, using enterprise encryption and authentication technologies
- • Secure guest access: Support for separate "virtual" networks helps enable small businesses to setup access rules to secure sensitive data and setup secure guest access
- • IPv6-ready: Native support for IPv6 allows customers to take advantage of future networking applications and operating systems, without an equipment upgrade
- • Easy configuration and management: Simplified configuration through an intuitive, browser-based device manager reduces setup time to just minutes
- • Interoperability: Tested to work with other Cisco networking products on the network such as a switch, wireless access point, IP phone and voice systems, and IP camera
- • Peace of Mind: This router has been tested to deliver the reliability customers expect from Cisco, and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty, with free software fixes for the term of the warranty
- • Cisco Small Business Support Service: This optional service offers affordable, 3-year peace-of-mind coverage. This subscription-based, device-level service helps you protect your investment and derive maximum value from Cisco Small Business products. Delivered by Cisco and backed by your trusted partner, this comprehensive service includes software updates, extended access to the Cisco Small Business Support Center, and expedited hardware replacement, should it be required.