Grandstream GXP1400 2-Line VoIP Phone Case of 16The Grandstream GXP1400 is a next generation small-to-medium business IP phone that features 2 lines with 1 SIP account, a 128x40 graphical LCD, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive softkeys,dual network ports, and 3-way conference.
Grandstream GXP1400 2-Line VoIP Phone Product OverviewThe GXP1400 delivers superior HD audio quality, rich and leading edge telephony features, personalized information and customizable application service, automated provisioning for easy deployment, advanced security protection for privacy, and broad interoperability with most 3rd party SIP devices and leading SIP/NGN/IMS platforms. It is a perfect choice for small-to-medium businesses looking for a high quality, feature rich IP phone with affordable cost.
Grandstream GXP1400 Case of 16 Features and Functions:
- 128x40 pixel graphical LCD display
- 2 line keys with dual-color LED (1 SIP account and up to 2 call appearances), 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 3-way conference
- HD wideband handset, hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
- Phonebook with up to 500 contacts and call history with up to 200 records
- Automated personal information service (e.g., local weather), personalized music ring tone/ring back tone
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100Mbps network ports
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file via TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS, SRTP and TLS for advanced security protection, 802.1x for media access control