Grandstream GXP2200 Android VoIP Phone
The Grandstream GXP2200 is a six line multimedia VoIP phone that runs on the Android Operating System 2.3. This means With the GXP2200 you get all of the standard features of an HD enterprise Grandstream phone combined with vast number of Android applications including Skype, Google Voice, Facebook Twitter and more.
Grandstream GXP2200 Android VoIP Phone Overview
The Grandstream GXP2200 represents the future of enterprise business telephones in modern Internet age. The GXP2200 features Android Operating System 2.3 and a vast number of 3rd party applications, a 480x272 capacitive touch screen TFT LCD, dual Gigabit network ports, integrated PoE and Bluetooth.
The GXP2200 delivers superior HD audio quality, leading edge telephony features, integration of rich Web content with access to the rapidly growing Android applications base, automated provisioning. Built with advanced security protection for privacy, this enterprise application phone also features broad interoperability with most 3rd party SIP based devices, IP PBX and major IMS platforms.
The GXP2200 is an innovative smart desk phone loaded with tremendous value for Web-integrated business communications as well as unprecedented power for advanced custom business applications development and personalization.
Grandstream GXP2200 Features and Functions:
- Support Android Operating System 2.3 and the vast number of 3rd party Android applications
- 480x272 pixel capacitive touch screen TFT LCD
- Dual switched 10/100/1000Mbps ports with integrated PoE
- HD handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio
- Support for G.711u/a, G.722 (wide-band), G.729A/B in-band and out-of-band DTMF (in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO)
- H.264 BP/MP/HP, H.263/H.263+, MPEG4, up to 1080p resolution
Didn't find the VoIP phone you were looking for?
Check out these other Grandstream Phones.