Grandstream HT704 Analog Telephone Adapter
The Grandstream HT704 is a 4 port analog telephone adapter (ATA) which allows you to use up to four analog phones or fax devices on an IP or VoIP network.
Grandstream HT704 Analog Telephone Adapter Overview
The Grandstream HT704 is a next generation, powerful 4-port VoIP adapter for residential users and small businesses. The HT704 with a compact size, superb voice quality, rich functionalities, strong security protection, excellent manageability and auto provisioning, as well as unrivaled affordability allows service providers to offer high quality IP voice service at extremely competitive price. The Grandstream HT704 is an ideal 4-port ATAs for large scale commercial IP voice service deployment.
Grandstream HT704 Features
- 4 FXS port for analog devices
- 1 10/100 Ethernet Port
- LED indicator lights for Power, Internet, LINK/ACT, and Phone Status
- Advanced telephony features including caller ID, call waiting, 3-way conference, transfer, forward, do not disturb, message waiting indication, multi-language voice prompt, T.38 Fax, flexible dial plan
- Voice Codecs: G.711a/u, G.723.1, G.729a/b, G.726, iLBC
- Strong security protection: TLS/SRTP/HTTP
- Automated provisioning: TR069, HTTP/HTTPS/TFTP
Didn't find the VoIP Adapter you were looking for?
Check out these other Grandstream VoIP adapters:
- # of FXS Ports
- # of FXO Ports
- # of Ethernet Ports
- Built-In Router
- Fax Support
- Protocols Supported
- Provisioning Options
- Auto Provisioning, HTTP, HTTPS, Web GUI
- Power Supply Included
- Voice Codec Support
- G.711 a/u law, G.729 a/b, G.723, G.726, iLBC
Joe ShanahanDirect: 866-583-0920
Why Pay $109.00 for the Grandstream HT704?
4 FXS port supporting 3 REN and single 10/100M Ethernet port
Support comprehensive voice codecs including G.711 with Annex I/II, G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.726, iLBC
LEDs for Power, Internet, LINK/ACT, and Phone status