GVC3202 Video Conferencing Solution
The Grandstream 3202 (GVC3202) camera is a revolutionary plug-and-play, Video Conferencing Solution that not only supports Grandstream's IPVideoTalk Pro platform, but has the ability to support a number of other popular conferencing protocols right out of the box. SIP-based and Android-based, the GVC3202 is interoperable with any 3rd party SIP video conferencing platform, and with any conferencing apps in the Google Play Store. This ground-breaking solution can also bridge calls from Android apps into SIP conference.
GVC3202 Video Conferencing Solution Overview
Stay in control of your video conferences with the GVC3202; It allows you to remind attendees 10 minutes prior to start time and automatically calls all participants at the scheduled time. This powerful video conferencing tool can also easily record all of your video conferences for record keeping purposes. The high quality GVC3202 features video resolutions of up to 1280p, and its powerful 9x optical zoom offers extraordinary video clarity, which you can see in up to 2 screens at a time, since the GVC3202 flaunts two HDMI outputs.
GVC3202 has limited internal memory available and requires a fullsize SD card for storage (32mm x 24mm x 2.1mm (1.26" x 0.94" x 0.08").
GVC3202 Video Conferencing Solution Features and Specifications
- Embedded MCU to allow up to three video attendees
- Local and far-end controllable PTZ camera with wide-angle lens
- Ability to share a presentation with conference attendees or review a document
- Protocols/Standards: SIP RFC3261, BFCP, TIP (pending), RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, SSH, TFTP, NTP, STUN, LLDP-MED, LDAP (pending), TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, TCP/IP/UDP, IPv6 (pending), FEC, FECC, (pending: H.323, H.245, H.225, H.235, H.241, H.460)
- Camera: 1/3” 2 Megapixel CMOS 1920Hx1080V@30fps
- Lens: 9x optical zoom, +/-23° tilt, +/- 90° pan, 70°(W)*- 6.3° (T) field of view
- Network Interface: 1× RJ45 10/ 100/ 1000 Mbps port
- Bluetooth: Integrated.4.0 + EDR
- Video Outputs: 2x HDMI up to 1080p with CEC
- Video Input: 1x VGA/1x HDMI with resolution up to 1080p
- Microphone/Speaker: External MIC/Speaker, built-in MIC, cascadable external MIC/speaker (pending)
- Remote Control: Bluetooth remote control with multi-touch touchpad
The GVC 3202 has Plug and Play connectivity with Grandstream's IPVideoTalk conferencing Service. Subscription is not mandatory for the GVC to work, but it is recommended in order to get the best experience.