Grandstream GXV3006 Video Phone
The Grandstream GXV3006 combines the coolness and low cost of IP video conferencing along with the ability to connect an analog phone to the device. The GXV3006 features a 5.6in color LCD display allowing you to make and receive clear video calls over your IP network. In addition to a 10/100 Ethernet port for connecting to your broadband router or LAN network, it also features an RJ11 FXS port for an additional analog phone. This gives you the optimum in flexibility, especially if using a cordless analog phone. Take video calls at your desk but receive IP voice calls anywhere within range by taking advantage of the FXS port integrated into the GXV3006.
Grandstream GXV3006 Video Phone Overview:
Like other models in the GXV300x series, the Grandstream GXV3006 is an unrivaled provider of face-to-face communication for any multi-media communication environment like the virtual office. Use this visual communication experience to reduce your travel costs and maintain close relationships with friends, family and colleagues world wide. Make/Receive VoIP calls through an analog phone with the addition of a FXS port. Support for real-time high-quality video (up to 30 frames per second). Viewing in all angles with a high quality built-in VGA camera.
Grandstream GXV3006 Features & Functons:
- SIP Compliant and Protocols: Support SIP 2.0, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP/RARP, ICMP, DNS, DHCP (both client and server), PPPoE, TFTP, NTP, TLS(pending).
- Networking Interfaces: Support dual 10M/100M auto-sensing Ethernet ports, 2 USB (2.0) host ports, 1 audio and 1 video output jack and headset jack.
- FXS Interface: One FXS RJ-11 port
- Advanced Video: Powerful video DSP with advanced adaptive jitter control and packet loss concealment technology to ensure superb audio and video quality.
- Video Codec: Support H.263 and advanced H.264 base line real-time video codec (at CIF or QVGA resolution and up to 30 frames/second) Anti-flickering, auto focus and auto exposure, zoom, PIP (Picture-in-Picture), audio mute and camera block (for privacy), still picture capture/store/send (VGA Resolution)
- Advanced Features: Support popular telephony features including 3 line indicators, full-duplex hands free speakerphone, 3-way conference, voicemail, video/audio conference, transfer, mute, etc.
- # of Lines
- Backlit Display
- Color Display
- Touchscreen Display
- Protocol Supported
- # of RJ45 Ports
- PoE Compatible
- AC Power Supply Included
- Headset Interface
- EHS Support
Don StefanieDirect: 716-213-6906
Why Pay $169.00 for the GRANDSTREAM GXV3006?
5.6 inch TFTP adjustable LCD screen, Built-In PSTN (FXS) Port
VGA camera which allows nearly all viewing angles
Support for real-time high-quality video (up to 30 frames per second) using H.264/H.263