Polycom IP 670 PoE IP PhoneThe Polycom IP670 PoE is a member of the Polycom Phones family of Soundpoint IP Phones, the proven leader in standards-based SIP endpoints. The SoundPoint IP family features the most comprehensive, best-sounding,and the most interoperable high-quality IP phone solutions for small and medium-sized businesses and enterprises.
Polycom IP 670 PoE VoIP Phone 2200-12670-025 Overview:The SoundPoint IP 670 is an application-enabled desktop IP phone with a high-performance color display, Polycoms revolutionary HD Voice for unparalleled voice quality, and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity. The Polycom IP 670 PoE is designed to provide professionals with a vibrant color interface for easier viewing and navigation, as well as a high level of integration with productivity-enhancing applications and business processes.
Polycom IP 670 PoE IP Phone Features & Functions:
- A large, vibrant color display for easier viewing and navigation
- Revolutionary voice quality with Polycom HD Voice technology
- Integrated Gigabit Ethernet GigE switch to enable bandwidth-intensive applications
- Six lines in stand-alone mode and 48 lines with three Polycom SoundPoint IP Color Expansion Modules
- A visually improved platform to enable a high level of integration with productivity-enhancing applications and business processes
- Built-in USB port to support applications, such as Local Call Recording from the Polycom Productivity Suite
Didn't find the VoIP phones you were looking for?
Check out these other Polycom phones:
- # of Lines
- High Definition
- Backlit Display
- Color Display
- Touchscreen Display
- Protocols Supported
- # of Ethernet Ports
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af), Power Supply Available Separately
- Headset Interface
- EHS Support
Arthur MillerDirect: 866-583-8920
Why Pay $419.00 for the Polycom IP 670 PoE?
PoE Only - NO AC POWER SUPPLY INCLUDED!
Six line appearances
Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.