Jabra PRO 9450 Mono Wireless Dual-Mode Headset
The Jabra PRO 9450 is part of the Jabra PRO 9400 series of Dect wireless headsets. The single ear PRO 9450 has three different wearing styles and can be used with both deskphones and UC softphones.
Jabra PRO 9450 Product Overview
Jabra PRO 9450 is 100% software based providing investment protection by lowering your total cost of ownership. The system comes with free mass deployment software via Jabra PC Suite to facilitate installations that can be updated easily with drivers for new phones and new features as technology evolves. Being compatible with all leading brands of desk phones and Unified Communications applications, Jabra PRO 9450 wireless headset supports easy integration with your chosen UC platform.
Jabra PRO 9450 Features:
- Monaural, one ear design allows the user to be engaged in the office when not on the phone
- Noise Canceling microphone with DSP
- Dual connectivity: simple and user-friendly handling of calls from either desk or softphone
- Get started in minutes with the Interactive Setup wizard
- 4-way call handling: via headset, touch pad, PC Call Manager or keyboard shortcut
- Built-in ringer in headset base
- Wideband sound (150 Hz – 6,800 Hz)
- Choice of 3 wearing styles to suit individual users (neckband as accessory)
- Easy installation and upgrades
- Future-proof investment with free software upgrades via Jabra PC Suite
- One year warranty
- DECT 6.0 connection from base to headset, no interference
- Up to 450 ft range from the base
- Up to 8 hours talk time between charges
- 46 hours standby time
Didn't find the VoIP headset you were looking for?
Check out these other Jabra Headsets:
- DECT 6.0
- One Ear
- Supports Quick Disconnect
- Two Ear
- Noise Cancelling
Joe ShanahanDirect: 866-583-0920
Why Pay $279.00 for the Jabra PRO 9450?
Monaural design, noise canceling microphone
1oz headset weight
Dual mode, control calls from deskphone or UC softphone