Polycom SoundStation IP 5000 PoE Conference PhoneThe Polycom IP 5000 conference phone delivers remarkably clear conference calls for small conference rooms and executive offices. The Polycom Soundstation IP 5000 features Polycom HD Voice technology, SIP interoperability, and a modern design that is ideal for smaller rooms at an affordable price.
Polycom IP 5000 Conference Phone Overview:
The Polycom Soundstation IP 5000 conference phone is a one line SIP phone that features Polycom's HD Voice technology. Polycom's HD Voice technology uses the G.722 codec and enhanced hardware features making your conference calls sound amazingly clear and life-like. HD Voice along with Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology ensures your IP 5000 will deliver the best phone experience with no compromises.
The Polycom IP5000 has a 7 foot microphone pickup range and small footprint making it ideal for executive offices and small conference rooms with up to 6 partipants.
The SoundStation IP 5000 offers full-duplex technology that eliminates drop-out conversations and has the latest in echo cancellation advancements. The IP 5000 has 3 sensitive microphones with 360 degrees of coverage assuring all participants in the room will be heard from up to 7 feet away.
The Polycom IP 5000 offers robust SIP interoperability allowing it to work with a broad array of IP PBX and hosted platforms. The Polycom IP 5000 works seamlessly with Asterisk based PBX's as well.
The IP 5000 has integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE), which simplifies set up, and a high-resolution white backlit LCD for ease of use. Robust provisioning, management, and security features make Polycom conference phones the only choice for meeting rooms in a SIP environment.
Polycom IP 5000 Features and Functions
- Polycom HD Voice for high-fidelity calls at up to 7 kHz - conference calls that sound as natural as being there
- Polycom's patented Acoustic Clarity Technology - delivering the best conference phone experience with no compromises
- 7-foot microphone pickup
- Integrated PoE with optional AC power adapter
- High-resolution 248 x 68 pixel white backlit LCD display with custom intensity control
- Shared call/Bridged Line appearance and Busy Lamp Field
- Corporate Directory access, user-configurable contact directory and call history
- Multi-language support
- Robust interoperability - compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to maximize voice quality and feature availability while simplifying management and administration
- Supported codecs: G.711, G.729a, G.722, iLBC
- The Polycom IP 5000 does NOT ship with an AC Power Supply. If you are not using it on a PoE enabled network, remember to add on the optional Power Supply!
Didn't find the VoIP conference phone you were looking for?
Check out these other Polycom conference phones:
- Use/Room Size
- Small Room
- Microphone Range
- 7 ft
- Expansion Mics
- Daisy Chain
- Protocols Supported
- High Definition
- Numerical Keypad
- Connection Types
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af), Power Supply Available Separately
Don StefanieDirect: 716-213-6906
Why Pay $419.00 for the Polycom IP 5000?
Robust interoperability - compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms
High-resolution 248 x 68 pixel white backlit LCD display
Polycom HD Voice
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
I purchased 5 so far
I regularly deploy the IP5000 to our conference rooms and support areas.
Terrific Device, Good Value for Dollar
Have this little guy setup in a conference room that is approximately 12' X 10' and it has performed very well so far. Great call clarity and speaker performance. Easy to use and no hassle with a power cord using the POE option. Great buy
The IP5000 is fantastic for a small conference room or executive office. It is not as powerful as the IP4000 was.