ClearOne MAX IP Tabletop Conferencing 910-158-370This is the ClearOne MAX IP SIP based VoIP Conference Phone- 910-158-301
With MAX IP, customers with SIP-based VoIP systems can now enjoy outstanding audio clarity and superior room coverage, at a price point well below the competition.
ClearOne MAX IP Tabletop Conferencing OverviewDownload ClearOne MAX IP Data Sheet The MAXAttach IP and MAX IP offer a unique ability, unmatched by competitive products, that allows customers to daisy-chain multiple phones together, up to a total of four. This provides multiple speakers, multiple microphones, and multiple dial pads distributed throughout the room for unrivaled coverage. In addition, these VoIP conference phones offer the advanced audio signal processing technologies that were originally developed for market-leading professional audio conferencing products by ClearOne.
ClearOne MAX IP Features and Functions
- Full-duplex audio
- Distributed echo cancellation
- Noise cancellation
- First microphone priority
- Automatic gain and level controls
- RoHS Compliant
- 3-way calling - allows for ad-hoc conferences without need for a conference bridge
- VLAN tagging - allows users to manage bandwidth usage on the network
- TLS and SRTP encryption-ready with future release of firmware upgrade - secures voice communications over the network
- Field upgradeability - allows users to easily download firmware upgrades from ClearOne website and load directly into the conference phone
Suggested UsageMAX IP comes with one VoIP conference phone:
- Small conference rooms up to 8 people
- Executive offices
- Can also expand up to four linked phones via MaxAttach IP
- # of Lines
- Backlit Display
- Color Display
- Protocols Supported
- # of Ethernet Ports
- Power Supply Included
Joe ShanahanDirect: 866-583-0920
Why Pay $384.99 for the ClearOne MAX IP?
Distributed echo cancellation
Automatic gain and level controls
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on ClearOne MAX IP
Q: 1. Is the MAX IP compatible with Asterisk ?
2. What is max area that 1 Max IP can be best used ?
A: Yes this system is compatible with Asterisk. I have included a link to the data sheet